Chapter 11 - Small Argument and Fight

// This is about to get messy. Be warned.

Iris's POV

I was in the living room, eating my breakfast which was just buttered toast, nothing else. I let out a small sigh, finishing my food as it was beginning to turn twelve. "You do know that I love you so much, right?" I heard Vee ask me, causing me to look at her. "Yeah, I love you too." I replied. "You tell me that when I know something's not okay. Are you scared of my dark side?" she asked me, "Can we not talk about this now? I got a headache." I said, before I got up from the sofa and carried the plate over to the kitchen to wash up.

"Babe, I hate getting rejected." Vee said from behind, making me bite down on my lip as I wanted to throw something at her. "Well, I hate seeing you throw a temper whenever I say no to something. You marked me and that's all that matters. Now, can you stop?" I asked her, feeling my heart skip a couple of beats as I was getting angry with her. 

I placed the plate on the drying rack and dried my hands off, before turning around to see Vara staring at me with her dangerous dark red eyes. "Vara. I mean it. Stop." I warned her, getting ready to throw something as I moved over to the cupboard with the wine glasses. Then, she started to make her way towards me, and just about she was going to touch me, I quickly opened the cupboard and picked up a wine glass, then threw it at her. Luckily, she dodged it because of her speed.

I let out a small scream as she grabbed my wrists and pulled me away from the cupboards, throwing me down onto the tiled floor. "YOU stop." she hissed, revealing her long deadly fangs. Yep, she's stronger.

I panted heavily, trying to wriggle my way out of this situation, accidentally moving onto a piece of broken glass on my shoulder. Immediately, Vee leaned down to my shoulder and tore a bit of my blue shirt that I was wearing so she could taste me.

"I will carry you into the bedroom and you can apologise for what you did later. But for now, I need to feed." she told me, before she licked the little wound and sank her fangs into my neck.

This time though, the bite was painful. Extremely painful...

I rolled my eyes back, going unconscious.