Chapter 242 What are you blushing for?

When William Walton came back, she had fallen asleep on the bed.

The sunlight outside the window was just right, hitting the warm body in her white pajamas, making her look even more gentle and beautiful.

He went around to her side and sat on the edge of the bed.The bed sagged slightly, and when she opened her eyes, she looked at him in a hazy manner.

With a gentle expression, he asked, "Did you sleep well?"

She purposely said, "I was just woken up from my sleep by you. What do you think?"

He lifted his hand and scratched the tip of her nose: "Little Laura, your temper is rising."

Since her body was like this, he wouldn't scare her anymore.

She snorted, "My wings are already hard, is that not okay?"

"Hmph. Fine. You're tough. You're big. You have the final say."

His words caused her to think of some strange scene and she couldn't help but blush a bit.

He laughed evilly, "Why are you blushing?"

She gouged out his eyes.

"Who's blushing? I was exposed to the sun."

"This sun really knows how to pick a time. As soon as I come back, it'll turn you into a bashful girl. Does it know I like that?"

She sat up, "William Walton, can't you be more serious?"

"Did you not think wrongly first? Was the word hard and big really that strange? Your wings are hard, so you're the biggest. Is there a problem?"

"Or did you think of something?"

She slapped him on the arm.

He laughed heartily, "You are so angry from embarrassment, it seems like I didn't guess wrong."

"You …"

"Fine, fine, fine. I won't say anything else. You are uncomfortable. I won't make it even harder for you."

He lowered his head, sucked on her lips, and left.

She put a hand to her lips.

Sometimes, she really wanted to get angry at this man.

However, …

His shamelessness had made her unable to get angry even if she wanted to.

He sat properly: "I heard from Butler that Carol came to see you today? What did she tell you? "

"If you're curious, why don't you ask your Carol?"

"My Carol?"

He raised his hand and poked her between the brows. "The way you're jealous is truly varied."

"Can you stop pasting gold on your face? I'm someone who wants to leave you, why should I be jealous of you?"

"There are some women whose bodies are always more honest than their mouths. I think you are this type!" he smiled charmingly.

"The most honest time of your life is when you are drunk and hanging on to me."

Annoyed, she patted the bed: "William Walton, go out."

William Walton laughed heartily.

For some reason, he wanted to tease her the moment he saw her.

"Alright, I'll speak properly. What did she say to you?"

She rolled over, her back to him, not wanting to talk to him.