Chapter 352 Don't be shameless!

After Sabrina finished taking pictures, she lowered her head to look at the images on the camera, and could not help but exclaim in admiration: "Oh my god, we are both tourists, and with a casual pat, it feels like a wedding photo."

At the side, Mark's girlfriend went over to take a look and sighed.

"As expected, photography depends on one's looks, but Sabrina, your photography skills are really good."

Sabrina smiled at her brilliantly.

"When I was just getting addicted to the camera, I learnt it for a while. In a while, I will take a few pictures of you and the Mark too."

The other party nodded his head repeatedly.

Of course, it was good.

Not far away, Earl and Mia sat on a picnic blanket for a while, then asked her: "It's boring sitting together with me, why don't you go and take a look, I'll help Mark barbecue."

"Let's go together!"

Mia said as she pointed to her.

"Laura wants us to be together. If we separate, she will be anxious. "

Earl shook his head and laughed.

He got up and gave Mia a bottle of water.

Sitting down again, he asked, "Has your school been very busy recently?"

"Huh?"

Earl looked at her.

"I saw that you haven't contacted me recently, so I made wild guesses."

"Oh, no!" she shook her head.

"I was quite busy when school started, so I haven't been busy lately."

After she finished speaking, she thought for a while and said, "I didn't contact you because I was afraid that if I kept looking for you, it would affect your work."

Earl looked at the lake: "I'm not that busy."

Mia looked at him, was this the intention of letting her continue contacting him?

She felt a burst of excitement in her heart before she said, "Whenever I look for you, you only reply me with one word or two, making me feel as if you really don't want me to contact you."

Earl unconsciously looked at her: "Really?"

Mia nodded her head: "Yes, just look at our chat logs. I sent a lot of things and you just reply, it's pretty good, it's okay, it's okay, yes."

Earl could not help but smile, "I did not realize this problem."

Mia shrugged her shoulders, "You are the one who has ended the conversation, I have to rack my brains to think of the next topic."

"Sorry, maybe I'm not used to using WhatsApp, so I didn't consider all this. I'll try my best to correct it in the future."

"You really don't use WhatsApp."

Earl nodded his head, "I've returned from overseas and a majority of my friends are abroad. Everyone doesn't use WhatsApp much, so I rarely use it too."

"Then you have to do as romans do."

"You're right."

Mia could not help but shake her head and smile.

The two once again fell into silence.

Earl asked: "Do you want to go over there for a walk? "

Mia looked at him, but before he could say anything, Earl said, "I'll accompany you, so you don't have to worry about being petty."