Chapter 251 His wife is right ...!

She was a person who rarely read financial news, but even if she didn't pay attention to it, it didn't mean that others didn't either.

In the office, Teacher Sabrina was the fan of Anderson's cosmetics.

Everyday, she popularized the news knowledge in the office, making it hard for her to not know about it even if she wanted to.

Just like this, she leaned on the desk and asked seriously: "Teacher Green, when exactly do you plan on revealing your relationship with Mr. Walton? Now that the rumors are flying around, it is said that the Anderson family wants to use his daughter's relationship with the CEO of Walton Group to reshuffle Anderson's Group to prevent their son—in—law from seizing the Anderson family's property. Are you not angry?"

Teacher Mia shook her head and laughed speechlessly, "Teacher Sabrina, where did you get this melon from? This is too unreliable."

" Mr. Walton has sealed his relationship with the Teacher Green in school. Who would dare spread it around? But we know, the people outside don't know, they don't. Of course, it's just the rumors outside, and because of that, the rumors about the Mr. Walton and the young miss of the Anderson family were spread out."

Smiling without uttering a word.

Most of these rumors were made by the mother and daughter of the Anderson family.

But this time, how did they even manage to scheme against John Anderson?

Just as she was thinking, Mark had also joined in: "Didn't they say that the Anderson family was looking for a good son—in—law, and now they want to reshuffle, is this not reasonable?"

Teacher Sabrina mysteriously said: "Mark, how can you, as a man, be so innocent? I have heard that this CEO of Anderson's Group doesn't have a good relationship with his wife. Furthermore, outside, he has an illegitimate child."

Hearing this, her heart tightened as she looked at Sabrina.

Seeing the three of them staring at her, Sabrina thought that they would be interested in this topic, so she decided to just leave her table, turned around and faced the three of them, and began to analyze them all.

"A relative of mine, who was once an assistant in the Anderson's Group's secretariat room for a few days. One day, when he went to deliver documents to the boss with his teacher, she heard his wife, the CEO, scolding the CEO in her office. At that time, the teacher didn't let him listen, and dragged him away. But he said that he definitely didn't hear wrong, that boss had an illegitimate child outside. If that's the case, does it make sense that the Anderson family needs to reshuffle their cards and prevent the property from falling into the hands of their illegitimate children? "

She held the glass with both hands and looked out of the window.

Mark sighed: "This Wealthy Class is really complicated."

"So, Teacher Green, you have to make the best use of your time, do you know how terrifying these rumors are, when they are spread around, it will become the truth in other people's words, and when that happens, no matter how true your relationship with Mr. Walton is, I'm afraid that people will say it's because you're wrong. "

She smiled, "I'll think about it carefully. Teachers, I need to make a trip to the classroom first. There's a class reunion. Do you want to go with me?"

Seeing the three of them wave their hands, she took the folder and left.

Walking on the road, she let out a faint sigh.

Her relationship with William Walton, was originally one that she did not want to reveal, but now, she could not.

After all, there was Jack Walton …

Her hand rested lightly on her lower abdomen, feeling a little worried.

However, this would only last for three months at most.

Three months later…

Even if she wanted to hide it, she probably wouldn't be able to.

At noon, she went to the cafeteria with Teacher Mia.

Before she even finished eating, Amy called her.

As she ate, she picked up her cell phone.

"Hello, Amy."

"Laura, are you in a good position to listen to the phone?"

She looked at Mia and laughed, nodding: "Yes, is there anything I can help you with?"

"I just want to ask, are there any conflicts between you and our CEO's sister?"

"You're talking about Betty Anderson?"

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?" she asked, instead of answering her question.

"She asked me what kind of relationship I have with you. I said that she was my friend, but she said that she knew of the conflict between the two of us in the Walton Group. From the looks of it, she had investigated us. And she wants to ruin our relationship. "

Laura Green's expression deepened.

She saw Amy yesterday, and Betty Anderson would find her the next day.

Could it be that Betty Anderson had sent people to follow her?

"Did she say anything else?"

"She even asked me if I wanted revenge. She could help me, but I said no, because what happened in the past is already in the past. But she seemed unwilling to give up and even asked me to go shopping with her on Saturday. Of course, I rejected her. I am afraid of she will use me to against you. "

"Amy, thank you for telling me these things."

"Don't thank me. I've always felt that I owed you. I'm rather happy to have a chance to return this debt to you."

She smiled: "But helping me like this, aren't you afraid that if you go against Betty Anderson, you'll lose your job?"

"A little worried, but... With Anderson's Group's current situation, who knows when it will be my turn to cut staff. Rather than worrying about it, I might as well enjoy it. "

"If she makes things difficult for you, you tell me. I'll get William Walton to help you find another job."

"In this case, don't I owe you another favor?"

"What do you owe me? Isn't it only right for friends to help each other?"

Amy was moved in her heart: "Thank you, Laura."

"You're too polite."

After hanging up, she found William Walton's number and dialed it.When the call connected, William Walton was in a good mood.

"You took the initiative to call me, you definitely did not ask me to eat, did I guess wrongly?"

Her tone was not friendly, "Let me ask you, when exactly do you plan to get married with Betty Anderson?"

"Who?"

"You heard it already, stop putting on an act."

William Walton thought for a while, then asked: "What, Betty Anderson went to look for trouble with you again?"

"The Anderson family spread rumors every day that they want to marry you, but you didn't come out and clarify it. Don't you have to marry her because you don't know her well every day?"

William Walton could not help but laugh: "Yep, my wife is right, this matter it is my fault, your husband will clarify it now."

"What does it have to do with me if you want to clarify or not?"

After she finished speaking, she hung up the phone in a huff.

William Walton listened to the busy signal from the other side of the phone, smirked, and picked up the internal call to make a call.

"Daniel, ask the reporters from Starry Sky Financial Group to come over to see me this afternoon."