Chapter 374 I will take good care of her!

When Benjamin Walton came back, he was still wearing his ball shirt.

He had just played ball at school with a few classmates.

Seeing that William Walton's expression was not good, Benjamin Walton walked over and sat down obediently.

"William, you were looking for me."

William Walton looked him up and down.

Benjamin Walton rolled his eyes slightly.

"Did I do something wrong again?"

William Walton said: "You can go to another school."

"Huh?"

Benjamin Walton was startled for a moment.

"William, what did I do wrong? Just say it directly."

"Laura has left with Wal. I'm worried about her being alone outside, so you should follow her."

"Huh?"

Benjamin Walton's voice rose by a few decibels.

The sound frightened him.

He ended the call, "William, what do you mean Laura took Wal away? What do you mean? Why should I go with Laura? How am I confused? "

William Walton closed his eyes and did not make a sound.

Benjamin Walton immediately said: "William, you didn't misunderstand anything between me and Laura, right? My feelings for Laura are not private at all. In my eyes, she is just me … "

William Walton said in a heavy voice, "I have separated from Laura, in the future … I won't have the chance to be together again. I can't protect her and take care of her by her side, so I'll have to ask you to help me. "

"Why am I even more confused now? William, you look really scary right now, do you know?"

William Walton did not reply to his question.

Instead, he continued to ask, "Can you help me?"

"No, William, I'm still confused. I don't even know what happened, exactly what happened. Your relationship with Laura was so good, how could it be separated? Did I hear wrong? It's not April Fool's Day. "

At the side, the Butler was getting anxious, "Little Four, just agree to Mr. Walton's request."

Benjamin Walton turned and look at Butler.

William and Butler both have problems.

His intuition told him that something big must have happened at home.

"Don't tell me our Walton Group is going to go bankrupt?"

Benjamin Walton shook his head, "That's impossible. I'd rather believe that tomorrow is the end of the world."

"Benjamin, Laura is a strong person and your personality is stubborn. Why bother with her and not keep mentioning me in front of her? If she's especially sad, remember to take my place, hug her, and don't let her suffer any grievances. "

After he finished speaking, he said to Butler: "Call Laura and tell her my arrangements. Let her change her route."

Butler respectfully nodded his head: "I will go right now."

William Walton looked at Benjamin Walton, got up, and then walked towards the study room with shaky steps.

Benjamin Walton's face also became more serious.

He got up and quickly entered the study, "William, didn't you say that I have grown up and can take care of myself? Then why didn't you tell me what happened at home? You love Laura so much. You can't possibly just leave her for no reason. Since you asked me to take care of her, you must at least have a reason, right? "