Chapter 346 Is my problem?

"Carol Wright said that she regretted it!"

She looked at him leisurely: "She said that she once wanted you to find a woman you love to live with her, but after that, when that person actually appeared, she would feel so much pain that she wished she were dead."

As he was taking the medicine, he said gently, "Stop it."

She lowered her eyes and said bitterly, "I never thought that my existence would make a good person suffer so much."

"This matter has nothing to do with you, Laura, look at me!"

He put down the object in his hand, and looked at her deeply: "Carol Wright's matter, is my problem, it was my own fault that I could not resolve the matter properly, and brought you down, so from now on, do not blame yourself."

She lowered her head.

Right now, her mind was truly in a mess.

Seeing her depressed look, William Walton felt his heart ache: "Tell me, what are you thinking about?"

"I keep having the feeling that because of this, your relationship with Jack …"

"What about me, leave it to me, huh?"

She looked at him for a long time and finally nodded her head.

As William Walton expected, early the next morning, Jack Walton arrived.

Although he was sitting in a wheelchair, his momentum was strong.

He got angry and asked the butler to bring everyone out.

After obtaining William Walton's consent, the butler did as he was told.

The only ones left in the living room were Jack Walton, who had just finished his breakfast, and Laura.

William Walton turned around and said warmly: "Go back to your room and rest."

Jack Walton said: "She can't leave."

She did not move.

Jack Walton raised his hand and pointed to her, "Do you know that killing people requires one's life to be repaid?"

"I know!"

Laura nodded with a calm face.

Jack Walton gritted his teeth: "Heh, you're already prepared to use your own cheap life to repay my child's life?"

"Jack Walton!"

William Walton directly called Jack Walton by his full name.

Jack Walton looked at him coldly.

"William Walton, do you think you can still protect her now?"

"Second master, please call the police. If the police find that I killed someone, then I can pay for it with my life. But if not, please don't frame me. After all, I can't afford to bear such a heavy crime."

"Laura, you're so arrogant, your arrogant face is really disgusting!"

Jack Walton's entire face had already turned somewhat sinister, "Why are you so vicious? What benefits do you get by killing my child?"

"Whether or not you believe me, it's fine if you don't believe me. When Carol Wright fell yesterday, it had nothing to do with me."

William Walton pulled her behind him, and faced Jack Walton by himself: "You believe in Carol Wright, but I believe in her. If I were as irrational as you, would you think that you would be able to enter today?"