Chapter 383 How about we go together!

She sincerely felt that when it came to the topic of talking about love affairs, William Walton could definitely be considered an expert.

She quickly arranged her clothes and left the cloakroom.

Looking at the time, she said, "It's almost eight. The child is asleep. I also want to rest early."

William Walton looked at Wal on the bed and did not say a word.

She said, "How about... Have Wal come to your room tonight to sleep with you? "

William Walton looked at her and raised his eyebrows: "Alright, you don't have so many schemes left, so don't beat me up. I'm going out myself, you should get some rest soon as well."

A guilty conscience, a guilty conscience …

He didn't say anything.

After William Walton went out and closed the door, just as Laura was about to take off her clothes, the door was pushed open from the outside.

She was frightened.

She looked at him and asked, "Is there anything else?"

"I just want to tell you that I'm right next door. Find me if there's anything you need."

"OK!" she nodded her head.

After he left, she went to the door and tried to lock it.

However, thinking about it, it seemed to be a little …

The heart of a villain.

Thus, she went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After changing into a nightgown, she directly went out to sleep.

At night, William Walton tossed and turned until he couldn't sleep.

Looking at the time, it was already 2 o'clock at night.

He got up, looked to the side, then got off the bed and quietly went to the next room.

Seeing her and the child sleeping on the bed, his lips curled up into a faint smile.

He bent down and stroked her hair.

These few months, she had light sleep.

Feeling the hand on top of her head, she opened her eyes in a daze.

She was startled when she saw a black shadow.

Just as she was about to scream out loud, she heard William Walton's voice, "Did I wake you up?"

Hearing William Walton's words, the voice that was about to leave her mouth, was choked back down.

She turned on the bedside lamp and looked at him.

"What are you doing here, not sleeping at all in the middle of the night?"

William Walton sat on the side of the bed and sighed.

"I can't fall asleep. Insomnia. "

Insomnia...

"A long time?"

"Since you left."

William Walton looked at her and said, "Actually, I just wanted to come in and see if you and the child are really here. I didn't expect to wake you up. "

"I promised you that I wouldn't leave. You can go back and sleep!" she consoled him.

William Walton sighed: "If I don't watch you guys, I won't be at ease."