Chapter 224 I feel aggrieved in my heart!

After the driver got back on the car, William Walton called Laura.

He had originally wanted to go back to the former mountain market to pick her up, but she said she was currently in Big City Home.

It turned out that after she finished eating with Nick Anderson, Nick Anderson insisted on sending her back.

She couldn't allow Nick Anderson to send her to the Walton family's villa, so she followed him back to the Big City Home.

William Walton came to pick her up.

She was washing the bedsheet and cover they used few days ago.

Seeing that she was in a good mood, William Walton was not in a good mood: "Looks like you and Nick Anderson's meeting is going to be a good one."

She looked at him and realized that he was jealous.

She smiled, "My mood has nothing to do with my brother."

"Who does that have to do with?"

"Here, working here makes me happy!" she patted the washing machine.

"Isn't it a great accomplishment to wash my dirty clothes?"

William Walton looked at her mischievous appearance and could not help but smile: "You are truly different from others."

She giggled.

"Why did you come back so early?"

"Can't I spend more time with you this weekend?"

"But your friend only came back once in a long time."

"It doesn't matter. As two men, how could we have anything to talk about? We made an appointment to go play ball together tomorrow morning."

She could not help but smile.

"But, the two of us don't have much to play with."

"There's no need to do anything with you. I feel really good when I am with you."

Looking at him, he was really good at saying sweet words.

Could he always be like that when he faced girls?

Sometimes, when she heard him teasing her, she truly felt that he was an expert amongst experts.

He was so good at that.Peter Burke only stayed in Philadelphia for three days before he was called back to the army urgently.

His life also returned to normal.

Working during the day and accompanying Laura at night were the most satisfying things in his life.

It was noon on Wednesday.

Just as Laura returned from the outside to the office, she heard Sabrina gossiping.

She said, "So, rich men can be really unreliable sometimes."

When she closed the door, Sabrina heard the sound and immediately put down her phone, ending the conversation.

She got up and said, "I suddenly remember that I still have some matters to attend to. I need to go to the classroom."

Mark said: "Teacher Sabrina, let's go together, I need to go and announce something."

"Let's go."

The two of them left the office together and sat down at the table.

She looked at Mia in puzzlement: "Teacher Mia, why do I feel that Teacher Sabrina is weird?"