Chapter 335 No one loves you more than I do!

"Threatening? If you think it is, then it is. A few years ago, I was able to use this matter to get you to marry me. In a few years, I will still be able to use this matter to make you retract your wrong feelings."

"You are despicable."

Jack Walton looked at her coldly: "Speaking of which, we are also a perfect match."

Because of his words, Carol Wright's entire body trembled with anger.

Seeing that, Jack Walton heaved a sigh of relief: "You don't have to be so angry, as long as you can behave yourself, I will naturally not force you onto a dead end, after all, I really do love you a lot, and furthermore, you have to admit, no one in this world loves you more than me."

Carol Wright stood up, and without looking at him, walked upstairs.

Jack Walton thought that he could control her.

But she wouldn't let him succeed.

As he had said, he loved her, so she was even more reckless.

She would definitely vent her anger today.

On the morning of the second day, while William Walton and Laura were eating, Carol Wright came over by herself.

Seeing her, the couple looked at each other.

Carol Wright walked up to them with a heavy face and said: "William, Miss Green, I may have to bother you two for a few days."

The couple did not speak.

Carol Wright said: "Last night, when I went back, I had a fight with Jack. In a fit of anger, Jack went back first, I also know that you all did not want to see me, but he left me alone here, so I could not go back on my own. I can only live here shamelessly. "

After she finished speaking, she looked at him with grievance: "Miss Green, you won't mind, will you?"

She looked at William Walton: "Our family's master is Mr. Walton, so, Miss. Wright should ask Mr. Walton for his opinion, it doesn't matter if I say it."

William Walton looked at the butler and said, "Send a carriage to escort Second Madam back."

"I'm not going back!"

Carol Wright said in a slightly anxious tone.

"William, can you not force me? If you really want to send me back, then I'd rather go out and live by myself."

"This is a problem between you and your husband, you probably don't need us to help you clean up the mess, right?"

William Walton said coldly: "We also need some private space, our two worlds are already very crowded, it's inconvenient for you to stay here."

"I don't live here.... I live here, so I won't disturb you."

William Walton did not bother with her, and only said: "You and Jack Walton have your own problems, it would be better to go back and close the door."

"This time, I've caused too much trouble. If I go back, he'll definitely cause more trouble. I'm afraid of encountering any mishaps, after all, I'm still pregnant …"

Seeing that William Walton still did not want to let go, Carol Wright directly said: "Could it be that this place is only your home? That courtyard was originally left for Jack. It's reasonable for me to live here. To be able to say hello to you is to show respect. Why are you being so aggressive? "

William Walton did not look at her, and only said to the butler: "Call your second master's chef and ask him to start working today. From today onwards, she will be staying in her own courtyard."