Chapter 277 There's something I want to confess to you!

She turned her head to the side and coldly laughed.

"Do you think that is possible?"

"Once your identity is revealed, there will no longer be any problems. I've already discussed this matter with Helen at home. The Anderson family's share price has plummeted, so the only way for you to return to the Anderson family is to let them know that the Anderson family has always been good to you. Until your wedding with Mr. Walton, you must live in the Anderson family. Only then will you not ruin the reputation of the Anderson family. "

She laughed in a low voice, losing control of her emotions.

John Anderson frowned, "I know that you are unwilling, but other than that, you have no other choice. I've said this before, if you don't listen to me, I will make a public announcement regarding your mother's shameful deeds. Right now, there are only two ways to save the Anderson family. You can either return to the Anderson family or have your mother ruin her reputation to prove my innocence. In my opinion, your plan is the best one for you to return to the Anderson family. "

Her eyes drooped as they looked at the grayish—white ground.

There was a myriad of emotions within their hearts.

What a great trap.

She didn't want to jump, but she had no choice.

"Laura, have you decided yet?"

"Mr. Anderson, you really are a lucky man. In the first half of your life, my mother was used by you, and in the second half of your life, I am the shield for you."

John Anderson turned his head and said coldly: "I've already said it, it was not my fault."

She raised her hand and covered her eyes.

Be strong, she reminded herself.

"You said that you loved my mother, but it seems to me that it was not like that at all. You said that it was you who loved her, but you were also the one who made the cut on her. You said that it was because of love that you would hate me, but I feel that it was only because of your unwillingness."

"You don't understand how I feel at all."

She nodded her head.

"I don't understand. I only know that when my mother was alive, she had never said a bad word of you to me. Even after we ran out of options to beg you, you treated us like beggars and chased us out of her house. She didn't complain at all. In the past few years, every time you drank too much in the middle of the night and came to our home, she would cry all night after you left. When your wife was tormenting her like a madman, she had been enduring, always bowing down. You said you loved her, but which part of the pain you gave her wasn't fatal? Her depression, was not caused by nature, it was forced by you and Anderson family. In the final stage of her life, when her health was very poor, when I went to beg for your help, what did you do? You chose to stand by and watch. "

When John Anderson heard this, he did not dare meet her eyes.

"I'm not here to talk to you about all these to get you to approve of my past actions. I just want to tell you that regardless of whether you're willing to or not, you have to do this Anderson family's Second Miss."

"You have always been a filial child, surely you wouldn't want your mother to bear any form of infamy? As long as you obediently follow me back, I will bear the name of a trashy man who has been raising his wife outside for a long time."

"Abandon your wife and cheat … Oh, you think this is great, don't you? John Anderson, you are really despicable, at this moment, you didn't forget to step on my mother. My mother is obviously not your lover, she is a machine for you to vent your anger on. "

"All these, the people of the world will not care, they will only firmly believe that the woman that Mr. Walton married, is actually a slut's daughter. Actually, you could have never revealed this to them. You can't blame me for this matter, it was you who had Mr. Walton completely push you into the Anderson family, right? "

His words made her heart tremble.

Yeah, it was William Walton who pushed her into this abyss.

She looked at him arrogantly.

"Alright, you want me to go back to the Anderson family, right? I'll go back. But you must not regret it."

She stood up and looked at him coldly: "Tomorrow, let all Anderson family prepare to welcome the second young miss of the Anderson family home."

She turned and walked out.

Anderson family's Second Miss …

Heh, what a sarcastic title.

But since William Walton had already labeled her with this, did she have any other choice?

She knew better than anyone what her mother was like.

She already knew how her mother had endured these few decades of being single.

Thinking about her first night with William Walton, she firmly believed that there must be a reason.

John Anderson would definitely not be able to think of all these.

He didn't believe his mother, but it was because he didn't want to believe her.

Love was not that profound, so he was able to torture his mother for the rest of his life.

Love?

Damn love, that's why she couldn't believe it.

Now that her mother was gone, she would never let anyone splash dirty water on her.

Wasn't it just the Anderson family?

Even William Walton had lost her, so the current her was already fearless.

Leaving the clubhouse, she took a taxi and had the driver take her to the cemetery.

Arriving at her mother's grave, she knelt down on one knee and looked at the photo of her mother's smiling face.

"I came in a hurry. I forgot to bring your favorite flowers and snacks."

She sat down cross—legged on her side.

"Mom, we, mother and daughter, really don't have any relationship with men. The way we look at men is so bad, and so stupid. We don't even know how to protect our own hearts, so …That's why you made yourself look so miserable. "

She covered her face with her hands and sighed heavily.

"You once wanted him to accept me so much, to take me back to the Anderson family and give me a happy life, but he treated me like trash and swept me out the door. And now he's using you to blackmail me into going back to that trashy house... Mom, I really wanted to keep my initial stance and listen to you. I don't want revenge, I don't want harm, I don't want the past to tarnish my life. But now … I might go back on my words now. If I do something that disappoints you in the future, don't blame me, okay? "

As she spoke, her voice was choked with emotions.

She really wanted to cry.

Only in a place with no one else could she act so brazenly.

Her phone suddenly rang.

She took out her phone, looked at it, and saw that it was Carol Wright calling, she took a deep breath and wiped away her tears, then picked up the phone.

Carol Wright's voice came out from the phone.

"Miss Green, are you alright?"

She asked in an indifferent tone: "Is there anything that Miss Wright needs from me?"

"I... Just worried about you. "

"I'm fine, thank you for your concern."

"Miss Green, actually … I called you today because I have something to confess to you. "