Chapter 326 Your past is not important,our future is more important!

Jack Walton's expression also became cold, "You are not the only Walton family here, and so am I. As your Walton family, I have the qualifications and the authority to denounce Anderson family."

William Walton stood up.

Benjamin Walton stood up quickly and walked to William Walton's side and pressed him down on the seat.

"William, you sit first, I also want to say a few words!"

He looked at Jack Walton as he said this, "Jack Walton, although I do not agree with what you said and am also the Walton family, I will not interfere with your marriage and the choice of the other half. No matter whose daughter Laura is, in my eyes, she is only William's wife. I don't understand, but when you married Carol Wright back then, Carol Wright's family was in a state of decline. If we wanted to oppose it, we had sufficient reasons to make it impossible for you to marry Carol Wright, but none of us did. "

"Carol Wright has a different nature from her. When she was just a teacher of the University, I did not oppose her."

"Yes. At that time, you were also very good to Laura, but why did you have to make things difficult and go against her just because she became John Anderson's daughter? If she is John Anderson's beloved daughter, I will also oppose her as I am afraid that she has a reason to get close to William. But actually, she is the enemy of the Anderson family. Everyone says that the enemy's enemy is your friend. It is true that the Walton family hates the Anderson family, but the rules are dead, and people are alive, so why do you insist on being the bandit leader for something that everyone agrees on? "

Hearing Benjamin Walton's words, William Walton had a hard time looking at his little brother.

This kid, he doesn't break his chain at crucial moments.

Very good.

"Shut your mouth!"

Jack Walton said as he looked at him in displeasure.

Carol Wright tugged on Jack Walton: "Jack, didn't we already say that during the new year, don't ruin the atmosphere, it's fate for our family to be together. Why do you have to make everyone unhappy just because of your emotions?"

"Who is really happy in this house? You? Aren't you aggrieved? Him?"

He pointed at William Walton: "He doesn't want to see us at all, or is she happy? Heh, since everyone is gathered together yet their hearts are not, what's the use? "

William Walton turned his head towards the The butler: "The butler, since your second master is so unwilling to eat this meal, we don't need to keep them any longer, you should walk the guests out."

Benjamin Walton quickly said: "William, don't be like that."

He said to Jack Walton: "Jack Walton, to be honest, I am truly happy. William was very happy to be able to spend the New Year with Laura. As for Laura, she was even happier because this year, she finally had a true family member. Carol Wright is also happy, only when you start looking for trouble will you make Carol Wright so troubled. The only person who needs to adjust his attitude right now is you. "

Carol Wright also nodded her head: "I feel that Benjamin has truly grown up, and the words that he spoke were all the words in our hearts. Jack, you can't go so far against someone, especially that person, who is someone your own brother loves, a relative of ours."

Jack Walton closed his eyes and worked hard to suppress his anger.

She got up and poured herself a cup of fruit juice.

Carrying the cup of fruit juice, she walked in front of Jack Walton.

"Jack Walton, I know you don't want to see me here, but here I am. Even if everyone is unhappy, in the end, we are still sitting together. If I leave, I can guarantee that you won't be able to eat this meal. Your own blood brother, you should understand that you don't wish to lose decorum with your own brother on the new—year's eve, right? "

Jack Walton glanced at her.

This woman was threatening him.

William Walton smirked, and took a sip from his red wine cup.

And the smile was all over her face: "Jack Walton, let me toast you as Miss Wright wishes. I hope we can get along well these few days. As for the future … What happens in the future? Let's talk about it in the future."

Carol Wright pushed him: "Jack, drink with Miss Green, please."

Jack Walton endured his anger, raising his wine cup and clinking it with the cup with her.

She finished the juice in one gulp and returned to her seat.

This' war 'could be considered as having come to an end for the time being.

But no one spoke.

Seeing that the atmosphere was still tense, Benjamin Walton said: "Jack Walton's Carol Wright, William's Laura, tomorrow our trip will be as usual."

She looked at him and asked, "What will we do?"

Benjamin Walton said in all seriousness: "We will make a wish at the Temple, every year we will go there, we will even stay there for the night, and eat vegetarian meal."

"That sounds good."

William Walton asked: "Have you been to the Temple before?"

Laura shook her head.

"I've never been to a temple before because I don't believe in Buddha."

Carol Wright said gently, "Miss Green, actually, it is pretty good to have a belief in you."

"When I was young, I believed that Buddha and Bodhisattva would protect my mother, but after begging many times, I finally understood …"

She then smiled, "For matters like these, it's best to be more understanding."

William Walton gave her some food: "Then tomorrow, do you have any other thoughts? We can also avoid the temple. "

Carol Wright said: "William, for this matter, a minority should obey the majority. After all, this has always been a tradition in the Walton family."

"Some useless traditions. There's no need to continue them."

Jack Walton said in a cold voice, "I believe you are doing this for your own selfishness. You don't care about anything else."

Then, she turned to William Walton and said: "I already said that I will get used to your custom. Since I have become the daughter—in—law of your Walton family, regardless of whether I believe in Buddha or not, I will still go with you. "

William Walton nodded: "Then come with us to relax."

"Yes."

Benjamin Walton tilted his head and asked: "Laura, then how did you celebrate New Year in the past?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"By myself. I'd cook a big table of food for myself. When I'm full, I'll sleep, and when I've slept enough, I'll eat."

William Walton looked at her and doted on her: "How you celebrated the New year is not important. From now on we will celebrate it together."

They looked at each other and smiled.

Benjamin Walton could not help but shudder: "Tsk, tsk. this is why I don't like to eat with you guys."

With a evil smile, she said, "Then you should at least bring your girlfriend back."

"William, I want to report Laura, isn't she teaching me badly?"

"I choose to shield her."

Benjamin Walton shook his head: "Ah, you don't have justice anymore."

On the other side, when Carol Wright saw the expressions in their eyes, fire seemed to be burning in her heart.

She really wanted to tear apart this fake smile that was filled with Laura.

Why, why did she stay by William Walton's side.

No one knew how much effort she had to put in in order to restrain the devil in her heart.