Chapter 296 A harmless white rabbit!

When she saw her, she didn't feel happy in his heart.

Because she didn't want to see this woman.

William Walton also stood up, and said with a cold face.

"What are you doing here?"

Carol Wright ignored William Walton, and walked to the side of the bed to show her concern and concern.

"Miss Green, I heard that you have been hospitalized. How are you?"

She forced a smile.

"I'm fine, thank you."

William Walton walked in front of her and said unhappily: "She requires rest, you are not welcome here, you should leave immediately."

Hearing William Walton's attitude towards Carol Wright, she actually felt proud in her heart.

Regardless of whether or not he was faking it, at least he was defending her in front of her.

"William, you are so sensitive. I just heard that Miss Green was hospitalized and was a little worried about her. I was also a pregnant mother like her, so I understood the fear of almost losing a child. "

"Doesn't she have a husband or a lover? Why do I need your comfort for her fear? Do you think I am useless? "

William Walton's cold tone made her angry.

Carol Wright heaved a sigh of relief, and reminded herself to endure.

She cast her gaze to the side, and looked at her in a gentle manner: "Miss Green, can I have a few words with you in private?"

Before waiting for her to open her mouth, William Walton said: "My wife is not feeling well, and is currently in the midst of an infusion, didn't you see that?"

"William, can you not be so excessive? Since you are married to the Miss Green, then are we family? What's the meaning of you being so wary of me? Could it be that I will eat the Miss Green? Or could it be that you have a guilty conscience? "

"What do I have to be guilty about?"

William Walton looked at her with disdain: "I just don't want you to affect my wife's rest."

The two of them were in a stalemate, Carol Wright did not have any plans to leave.

Hence, she said: "William Walton, go buy me something to eat, I'm a little hungry."

William Walton turned to look at her: "No, I'm afraid that her words in front of you will affect your mood."

"A person's emotions are never influenced by others. It's their own heart that isn't strong enough."

Her heart was indeed not strong, sensitive, and weak.

This was something she had never denied before.

"Hurry up, I want to eat something light."

William Walton did not move.

Then, she asked gently: "Or do you want me to go out and talk to Miss Wright?"

William Walton turned around and stared at Carol Wright: "Don't speak nonsense in front of my beloved. If you say anything that would harm her, I won't forgive you."

After he finished speaking, he gave a cold snort and left the room.

Carol Wright walked to the side of the sickbed and sat down, sighing.

She did not speak.

She did not speak.

After a long while, she said, "I also know that I have really gone too far with this matter. William has always hated being betrayed the most, and it was already agreed upon. However, I will call you the next day and tell you the truth. I'm really sorry, and I feel sorry for all of you. "

Carol Wright lifted her head, looking at her expressionless face."Miss Green, do you believe it? I really didn't mean to affect your relationship. "

"I don't like you, Miss Wright, but I didn't hate you either. However, ever since I found out that my past was exposed to the public by you, I couldn't treat you as an ordinary friend anymore, because I don't understand your good intentions. "

"At that time, I just felt that this was a problem that could be solved with just a clear explanation. As I explained to you on the last call, I didn't want the court to know that you had a green hat on your back, and I just didn't want his wife to be exposed. Of course, my intention was indeed good for him."

"Perhaps when you acted on your own, you didn't know that this matter would affect the bottom line of others.
However, I don't understand why you, an outsider, would interfere in other people's affairs."

Carol Wright was stopped by her question.

Her demeanor had always been like that of a harmless little white rabbit.

But in reality, she had underestimated this woman.

At least at a time like this, she didn't choose to compromise and play dumb like everyone else, but instead went against herself.

Carol Wright laughed bitterly: "I thought that Miss Green would understand, that you would also have loved someone else before, so you should know, that your first love is really unforgettable. Although I am no longer husband and wife, in the end, we are still family, and as long as Jack does not divorce me, this point can never be changed.And this... That's what makes me suffer the most. The person I love the most is by my side, but I can only stand in front of other men and be someone else's wife. I feel that I really owe him a debt, and that's why I don't want him to suffer.Miss Green, maybe you don't like me, but I like you a lot. Really, because you are his wife, I am willing to love you. That's why I'm willing to apologize to you time and time again.I don't want to be your enemy, but don't worry, I will absolutely not fight with you for him. He is yours, I know that, so can you please stop being hostile towards me? I don't want to make things difficult between you and me."

She glanced at her and gave her a mocking smile.

In the end, it seemed as if she was wrong.

It was her recklessness that caused Carol Wright to apologize time and time again, making him in a dilemma …

"Apologize? Miss Wright is really here to apologize? According to Miss Wright, even though you have married Jack Walton, you still have feelings for William Walton. Because of this relationship, you have to step on my bottom line to protect the person you truly love, and because of this thing you did, you thought that for the sake of others, you had to make them understand you, and forgive you, right? "

These words couldn't help but cause Carol Wright's heart to light up with alarm.

This woman was indeed hard to deal with.

"No, I didn't say it. You must forgive me this time. Even if you don't forgive me now, it doesn't matter. I will continue to apologize."

"Ah," she laughed while shaking her head. Was she wrong, did the three views not work, or did this Carol Wright have a problem with her thoughts?

"Miss Wright, I have been bullied and feared in the past, so I have developed a habit of self—protection. I have always been direct with my words. Your actions this time are not something that can be solved with just an apology. "

Carol Wright promised sincerely, "Then tell me, what do you want. As long as I can do it, I will do my best to make it up to you."

"I think it's better if I ask Miss Wright a question first. "