Chapter 239 Pregnant!

Blood was still gushing out nonstop.

William Walton was not stupid and naturally knew that something was a miss.

"Laura, don't you …"

She squeezed his wrist.

"Pain. My stomach hurts."

He dressed her quickly and carried her down the stairs.

The moment he stepped out of the hallway, he shouted, "Hurry up, hurry up and arrange for a carriage!"

When Butler saw that his clothes were stained red, he immediately said to his, "Quick, quickly, get someone to bring the carriage over."

William Walton hugged her and got on the car.

She clenched her teeth, but could not endure the pain.

All she could do was groan in pain.

William Walton was upset, he actually hurt her.

"Laura, just bear with it. We're almost at the hospital."

Just as he finished speaking, her head that was filled with Laura Green, had already fallen backwards uncontrollably.

She fainted.

"Laura? Wake up, quickly wake up …"

When she woke up again, she was already in the foggy ward.

William Walton held her hand and asked anxiously: "You're awake?"

Laura knitted her brows as she looked at him, but didn't say anything.

Other than guilt, there was barely any emotion on William Walton's face.

"Is there anything else that makes you uncomfortable? I'll get a doctor to examine you. "

He had rung the bell.

She closed her eyes and said, "I don't feel uncomfortable anymore."

"Laura, look at me."

She did not want to open her eyes.

She hated that crude William Walton.

Just as William Walton was about to bend down and embrace her, medical personnel already walked in.

"Lord Third."

William Walton's face instantly turned cold: "The patient is awake, immediately check with her, don't let her suffer. "

The doctor stepped forward, and William Walton took a step back.

Only at this point did Laura open her eyes.

Under the guidance of the doctor, she cooperated with him in answering the question.

She was fine.

She asked the doctor, "Doctor, what happened to me just now? Why did I suffer from abdominal pain?"

The doctor was about to answer when William Walton said: "All of you leave, I'll answer her question."

The doctor hurriedly led his men away.

She was not willing to talk to William Walton.

William Walton did not care about her attitude.

He sat back down on the bed and took her hand.

She pulled her hand away from his and turned her face away, looking out the window, refusing to meet his gaze.

The reason why William Walton released her was because he didn't want her to injure her body with force.