16

"Y/n!" Ashido yelled as y/n walked into the preparation room for class 1A. "What are you wearing?" y/n held back a laugh as she looked at all the girls wearing cheerleader uniforms. "Oh! Mineta and Kaminari said that the girls are going to have a cheer competition! You should join!" Uraraka grinned and y/n had to try hard not to laugh. She saw right through the lies of the two pervs.

"Oh, yeah definitely! Where can I get the uniform?" she asked, even though she knew they had made the whole thing up just to be able to look at the girls in cheer outfits. But she had to admit, the uniforms were cute, and she wouldn't mind being looked at by Denki. 

"I'll make you one!" Yaomomo smiled as she held out her arm and started creating the uniform. Y/n grabbed it and quickly ran into the bathroom to change, and when she was done, the girls yelled at her that it was time to go out to the arena. 

She felt confident, but the skirt was a little too tight. She showed a little too much thigh than what she was comfortable with, but there was nothing she could do about it now anyway. Yaomomo wouldn't have had the time to make another one anyway. 

"Woah! Girls!" they all could hear Mineta drool from across the arena, which caused y/n to automatically try and pull down her skirt a little, but to no avail. "They fell for it? How pathet..." Denki started but his words stopped as his eyes landed on the slightly uncomfortable y/n. 

She looked up and caught him staring, causing her to blush madly due to her overexposed thighs. Fuck y/n, you felt so confident in the bathroom, where did all the confidence go! she thought to herself as she walked with the other girls. 

They all got compliments from the guys, but y/n wasn't paying attention. "Kyoka? Is my butt showing?" she asked and Kyoka turned fifty shades of red. "Oh, um. I don't think so?" "Well, can you check?" y/n stressed.

Kyoka walked a little behind y/n and looked to see if her butt was showing, and she shook her head. "Just very much thigh," she said while avoiding eye contact at all costs. "I know, I feel so exposed," y/n cried. 

"I didn't think you would be cheering too?" Denki asked from behind y/n, which caused her to turn around too quickly, and she almost lost her balance. But Denki came to her rescue and grabbed onto her arms so she wouldn't fall. 

"Well, all the other girls were dressing up, so why wouldn't I?" "So Recovery girl cleared you?" Denki asked, getting a little flustered remembering that she fell asleep on him. "Yeah, I'm just not allowed to do anything that could potentially mess with my pulse or my breath," she smiled at him. 

"That's good to hear. I was really worried about you, first, there's a cavalry battle, and the next you're having a panic attack. May I ask what triggered it? Was it just not knowing what happened during the battle?" he asked with sincere worry in his eyes. "Can we talk about that another time?" y/n asked, afraid her tone might have come off as a little more aggressive than anticipated. 

"Of course," Denki smiled as he tried very hard to look at y/n's face, and not let his eyes wander elsewhere. "So you're gonna watch the one-on-one battles?" he asked her. "Yeah, nothing else to do." "Cheer for me then?" "Of course, who else?" she asked.