Meeting one of Damian's exes/Damian explains

At 4:30p

At 4:30p.m., Fire orbed into the house and walked towards the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of Fiji water and she heard voices in the living room. She went into the living room and saw Damian talking to another woman. She cleared her throat and they looked at her. They stood up.

Damian: Fire, I didn't hear you come in.

Fire: I hope I'm not interruptin' anything.

Damian: No, she was just leavin'.

Carolina: Aren't you gonna introduce us to each other, Damian?

Damian: Fire, this is one of my exes, Carolina Kravitz, and Carolina, this is my wife, Fire Stormborn.

Carolina: So, you're the Supreme Being. I've heard a lot about you. Damian talked about you when we were together. He said you two were friends. It's nice to finally meet you.

Damian: Carolina, it's time for you to go. You can't be here.

Fire: No, Damian, it's okay. I need to go catch up with Angie and hang out with Adalina.

Damian: Fire, I thought we were supposed to be plannin' our weddin' once you got back from talkin' to Esteban?

Fire: We are, and we will, I promise. Just let me know when you're done talkin' to your ex.

She began to walk away and he stopped her by grabbing her arm.

Damian: Hey, I love you.

Fire: I love you--.

He gave her a long, passionate kiss while his hands were on both of her cheeks and she held onto his wrists.

Damian: Look, it's not what it looks like.

Fire: Damian, just say what you have to say to her, send her on her way, and call me when you're done. I trust you.

She gave him a kiss and walked out of the house. He watched her go.

Carolina: Does she know about us, Damian?

Damian: No, she only knows that I've never imprinted on my exes, and the only thing that they wanted was power and sex. You never loved me the way Fire does, Carolina, and you never will.

Carolina: I just got back into town, Damian, and I came back here to be with you. I've gotten my shit together and we can make this work this time. I want us to be together for real this time. No more playin' games, no more usin' you for your power and for sex, and no more treatin' your family like shit this time. This time I'm for real, Damian.

Damian: Carolina, I've moved on, and you should, too. You've done it before. I mean, how many times have I took you back after you cheated on me numerous times, and how many times did I have to go to sleep next to a lyin', cheatin' snake in the grass, huh? Fire would've never done that to me ever, but you did, and I loved you. So, as far as me and you go, there is no gettin' back together.

Carolina: Damian, I've changed this time, and I'm doin' better. Just give me a chance, please?

Damian: We can be friends, but we can never be in a relationship, now, please, leave.

Carolina: No, not until, we can work this out. I want you to trust me again and I want you to love me again. Let me prove to you that I can do just that and that I'm better than the Supreme Being.

Damian: Okay, try me, try to prove yourself to me that I can trust you again, that I can love you again, and that you're a much more suitable woman for me than Fire is. Let's see if you can outdo a supernatural being. 

Carolina: Okay, I will, and you won't regret it.

Damian: We'll see about that. You can leave, now, please.

She kissed his lips with her hands on his cheeks and he didn't kiss her back. 

Carolina: I'll see you later. You know where to find me and you have my number. I really do love you, Damian.

She walked away and left the house. He wiped his mouth and rubbed his fingers through his hair. He took out his cellphone and texted Fire. Fire was trying on wedding dresses with Angie, Cassie, Adalina, and Michelle and Adalina picked up Fire's phone. She handed it to Fire and Fire took it from her.

Adalina (smiling): It's the groom.

Fire looked at the text from Damian and it said: Come back home, I need you, now. She called him and he picked up.

Fire: Hey, is everything okay?

Damian: Yeah, everything's fine. I just need you, right now. I hope it doesn't sound too needy or botherin' to you.

Fire: No, it's just that I thought you would wanna spend some time with some of male werewolf brethren, today.

Damian: That can wait. I just wanna make love to you, right now, and give you a preview of what's gonna happen on our weddin' night. 

Fire: Okay, I'm tryin' on weddin' dresses, right now, and you just made me wet in a weddin' dress that I probably don't even wanna buy.

They laughed.

Damian: How about you send me a picture of you in that weddin' dress?

Fire: No, because it'll be bad luck.

Damian: No, it won't, that happens only on our weddin' day if I see you before the ceremony with the weddin' dress on.

Fire: Okay, fine, but you asked for it.

She took a picture of herself in the wedding dress and sent it to him.

Damian (smiling): Mmm, nice, it looks more of like a lingerie weddin' dress.

Fire: Funny, cause, I was thinkin' the same thing. Let me finish up here and I'll see you in 5 minutes.

Damian: Make it two.

Fire: Okay, I love you.

Damian: I love you, too.

They hung up and Fire tried on some more wedding dresses before they left.