Damian talks to Fire in her mermaid form

At 6:30p.m., Punishment laid Fire down in Damian's bed and kissed her forehead. He put his hand on her pregnant stomach and left. He explained to Damian what happened and Fire had changed back into her human form.

Damian: I think I should keep her in her mermaid form while I talk to her. 

Punishment: You're kiddin' me, right? She's pregnant, Damian. Those kids aren't gonna let her blow you or anybody else in this family up, unless, you're evil, and you're tryna harm her.

Damian: I'll take my chances.

He did a spell and Fire turned back into a mermaid. 

Punishment: Okay, but you're gonna have to dig yourself out of this hole, cause, I ain't helpin' you this time, later, man.

He walked away and pat him on the back. Damian went into his room and picked up Fire. He carried her to the Jacuzzi outside and put her in it. The Jacuzzi massaged her body and he had her head laying down on a soft, plushy, aqua blue pillow. An hour later, Fire woke up and she looked all around her. Damian sat beside her on the outside of the Jacuzzi and she looked at him. 

Damian: Finally, you're awake. Boy, I thought you would never wake up. Some spell that Punishment put inside you, huh? Oh, and before you ask me why you're still a mermaid, it's for my safety, and yours. I knew you were gonna do somethin' along the lines of stupidity like escape with my unborn children.

Fire: You're right. I'm gonna get as far away from you as possible. You'll only be a distant memory to our children.

Damian: Is that so? I'll always find you, Fire, and our kids, too. I love you--.

Fire: Says the cheater who banged his ex in our bed. You blindsided me with this situation and had me in a menage-a-trois with you and Punishment because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants or even have the common sense to talk to me. You put us here, Damian, and you have only yourself to blame. So, there's not gonna be a weddin', and I'm not gonna be Queen of the Supernatural Beings anymore. After I find a way to make myself human again, I'm gettin' as far away from you as I possibly can.

Damian: What can I do to make it up to you? What can I do to mend our broken relationship again?

Fire (crying): I don't know, Damian. All I can see is you fuckin' her in our bed and I'm just standin' there not wantin' to believe what I'm seein'. You stay away from people that are toxic not go runnin' back to them. I wanted to blow the both of you up into pieces, but instead of, killin' you both, I decided to make the both of you suffer. Karma has a way of settin' the score. You wanted to be with a woman who would love you not harm you, and then, once you got that, you did the same thing your ex did to you. 

Damian: Baby, I am really and truly sorry for what I did. Please, baby, let me make this right.

Fire: We've gotta take it slow this time. You've gotta earn my trust back.

Damian: I've burned the sheets and the whole entire bed that I did my indiscretions on. I've gotta new bed set and you'll feel much more comfortable while you're pregnant. Thank you for givin' me this second chance at love with you.

Fire: Don't screw it up and don't make me regret it. We're takin' baby steps this time.

Damian: You won't, I promise.

He gave her a passionate kiss and wiped the tears from her cheeks. She let out a sigh and heard the mermaids singing.

Fire: Did you hear that?

Damian: What, the mermaids?

Fire: Yeah, I've never heard'em before, until, today.

Damian: They're singin' because they finally met you, and they'll be rejoicin' once you actually see'em with your own eyes.

Fire: Can you take me to'em, please?

Damian: Of course.

He picked her up and walked towards Mermaid Lagoon that was five feet away from their house.