No ordinary lovemaking sex

Fire went inside the house, and before she could make it halfway up the stairs, Damian orbed in front of her wearing nothing, but a towel wrapped around his waist.

Fire: Damian--.

He put his hands on her cheeks and started kissing her ferociously. He wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her to their room quickly. He laid her down on the bed and took off her clothes quickly and Fire put her hands on his cheeks.

Fire: Damian, what's wrong?

Damian: Nothin', I just can't wait to get inside you, and feel your love overflowin' me, Fire.

Fire (with a worried look): Okay.

He went back to kissing her and ate her out. She moaned and held onto his hands that were squeezing her boobs. She arched her body and her legs started to shake. An hour later, she was sucking his dick while he was sitting down in a chair and he was recording the whole entire sexcapade. He had a pleasurable look on his face and he gave her a kiss. She went back to sucking his dick and he slapped her ass while squeezing it with both hands.

Damian (moaning): Oh, fuck, baby, you about to make me cum in that pretty mouth of yours. Oh, shit, oh my God, Fire.

An hour and thirty minutes later, he picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He inserted his dick inside of her clit and thrusted in and out of her. He sexed her missionary style and his body was pressed against hers tightly.

Fire (moaning): Oh, Damian, shit, don't stop, baby.

Damian: You love me, baby?

Fire: Yes, I love you.

Damian: I love you, too, baby.

Fire: Go deeper, go deeper, go deeper on me, baby.

She had her arm wrapped around his shoulders and her other hand on his back. He did what she said and he kept knocking the breath out of her. He licked and sucked her boobs before he started kissing her. They were covered in sweat and their eyes rolled in the back of their heads. Six hours later, they stopped and he came inside of her. He let out a deep, sex growl and they held onto each other even tighter.

After emptying his cum inside of her, he laid down beside her and they were panting heavily. They looked at each other and he moved her hair out of her face. He gave her two kisses with his hand on her cheek.

Damian: I love you, Fire.

Fire: I love you, too, Damian.

They held onto each other and he kissed her head.