Christmas sex with Damian

At 4:15p.m., Fire was admiring the nursery while fiddling her diamond necklaces made out of real diamonds from her husbands and she went into the walk-in closet. She started sniffing the babies clothes and Damian orbed beside her. She walked out of the closet and towards the music box on one of the desks. She opened it and Damian put his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him and he gave her a kiss.

Damian: I knew I would find you up here. It seems like you're fascinated by this room.

Fire: I am, the Bella Twins have amazin' taste, and I just can't help it. It's so mesmerizing to me.

They sat down in front of the roaring fire place in the nursery and Damian took off her snow boots. He massaged her feet and she let out a relaxed sigh.

Damian: Fire, you know that, everything's gonna be okay, right?

Fire: I wish I could say yes, but no, Michelle's still out there, Damian.

Damian: Yeah, and she's still weak. She can't do anything, right now.

Fire: All I can say is that I'm glad the babies didn't take my fightin' powers away, otherwise, I would've been helpless.

Damian: Oh, but you'll be helpless next time, trust me. You know, for second there I thought you weren't gonna accept my proposal because of everything that I put you through, and all of the pain, and the hurt that I've caused you. No amount of apologies can help you heal from that.

Fire put her hand on his cheek and he put his hand on top of hers.

Fire: Damian, stop beatin' yourself up over it, okay? What's done is done, and the only thing that you can do, now, is make up for it, and keep being the great man that I know you are. You don't have to keep apologizin' to me. I've already forgiven you.

She gave him a kiss and he picked her up. He carried her to their room and they took each other's clothes off. She held onto him while he sexed her missionary style and kissed all over her neck. Flashbacks of her and Damian came rushing back to her while they were moaning and he went back to kissing her. Their sweaty bodies were pressed and rocking against each other. At 6:15p.m., they were relaxing in a bubble bath surrounded by scented candles and bubbles. She had her head laid against his chest and he was rubbing her hair while his arm was wrapped around her waist.

Damian: What're you thinkin' about?

Fire: Us, a football game, what we're gonna eat, next, and just a little bit of everything.

Damian: Has anyone ever told you that you think too much?

Fire: No, cause, I don't.

Damian: Well, technically, you do, and sometimes, we can't even get into your mind at all.

Fire: We? So, there's more of you who try to get inside of my head, and read my mind?

Damian: Well, yes, and that's because we wanna know what's goin' on with you, and if you're captured by the Evil side, we can know where you are if you let us.

Fire: Of course, I'm gonna let you know where I am when I'm in danger.

Damian: Let's hope so.

He gave her a kiss and rubbed her stomach. She put her hand on his.

Fire: I've never danced like that before ever.

Damian: The Elders and Ancestors can bring the best out of us in anything.

Fire: Like dancin'?

Damian: Like dancin'.

There was a knock at their bathroom door and it was Esteban.

Damian: Yes?

Esteban: Is Fire in there with you?

Damian: Yes, is there somethin' wrong?

Esteban: No, it's just we couldn't find you two, and I wanted to let you guys know that Christmas dinner is ready. So, out of the tub, and downstairs you go.

Damian: Okay, we'll be down there in a minute.

Esteban walked away and Fire looked at Damian.

Damian: We've gotta get down there or the wolves will brawl on Christmas.

Fire: Okay, let's get down there.

They cleaned themselves up and went downstairs after putting on some clean clothes.