Esteban moves in

Everybody was talking, laughing, eating, and drinking and Esteban stood up from the table.

Esteban: May I have everybody's attention, please?

All of them quieted down and looked at him.

Esteban: Thank you, after a mind blowin' Christmas event where there was a pregnant doppelganger who wanted to feast on Evil flesh, and a double proposal, I figured that my news couldn't possibly wait. I am leavin' my beloved home in Puerto Rico and I've decided to move here to Divine.

Damian: Welcome back to the fold, Esteban.

Punishment: Welcome home, dad. You are movin' into this house, right?

Esteban: Actually, I was gonna get a place of my own, but if Damian and Fire insists, I'll move in.

Everybody looked at Damian and Fire and they looked at each other.

Damian: Of course, we insist. I mean, Fire is your soon-to-be daughter-in-law, and she's takin' a great likin' to you. We wouldn't want you out there by yourself without family surroundin' you.

Esteban: That warms my heart hearin' it from the king himself. Thank you, Damian, and you, Fire?

Fire: You're always welcome to come live with us, Esteban. You've raised a good man who raised an amazin' daughter. We need more Elders like you around here. It'll keep our family strong and not have our decisions clouded. You can also restrain some of us. Keep us from goin' off the rails if you catch my drift.

Esteban: I do, thanks, Fire.

Damian (raising his bottle of beer): To Esteban!

Everybody (in unison raising their drinks): To Esteban!

They clinked their drinks against each other's and took a sip from their drinks. Angie got out of her car and stumbled towards their door. She knocked on their door and Fire got up from her seat. She walked towards the door and unlocked it. Her and Angie looked at each other and Angie fell into Fire's arms. Angie was covered in her own blood.

Angie (stuttering): F-F-F-Fire, help me.

Fire (crying): Damian, Punishment, Luis, Esteban, help me! What happened to you, Angie? Who did this to you, huh?

Damian, Punishment, Luis, and Esteban ran towards them and Fire was on the floor holding a bloodied Angie.

Angie: M-M-M-Michelle M-M-Melindez did this to me.

Fire bit her wrist and put it against Angie's mouth. Angie started drinking Fire's blood, and then, stopped. Esteban picked up Angie and carried her to the infirmary. Luis closed the door and locked it. He got beside Fire and they looked at each other.

Luis: You did the right thing, Queen Fire.

Fire: She fed on Angie to be healed from my bite, but instead, Angie's blood just intensified her weakness, didn't it?

All three of them helped Fire up.

Luis: Yes, you must eat before you kill us all, Fire.

Fire: I've gotta clean up Angie's blood off the floor before the kids see it.

Punishment: Don't worry about it, babe. I'll handle it.

Fire: And Angie?

Damian: Esteban is tendin' to her wounds as we speak. He has her hooked up to the machines in the infirmary and she'll be stayin' with us overnight. It might be a little longer. It all depends on what kinda damage Michelle has done to her. We don't need you to worry about anything, babe, okay? Angie will be fine, I promise.

Fire: Okay.

All three of them hugged her and the babies made the blood stains on her clothes disappear. The blood stains on the carpet disappeared as well. Fire hugged them back with a worried look on her face.