Cassie relays Fire's pregnancy news to the pack

A week later, Thursday, December 23rd, 2021 at 3:20p.m., Cassie went inside the werewolf headquarters and all of the werewolves were gathered in the living room. Everybody looked at Cassie and she cleared her throat. Damian walked down the stairs and into the living room.

Cassie (firmly): I have gotten word about our beloved queen and Supreme Being, Fire. The townspeople have been speakin' of a woman who owns a bistro and workin' there with a pregnant belly. Angie says that two days after her last encounter with our king, Damian, her belly started to grow.

Babbatunde: Is the queen a danger to the humans while she's pregnant?

Cassie: No, if anything she's more self-aware and nervous when she's around society. She feels as if the townspeople are comin' back to us and givin' us the valuable information that we need on her.

Damian: And she's right to feel that way. As long as she's out there carryin' my children, she's not safe. We need to bring her back here where she belongs.

Omos: We've used every spell in the book to track her down and all of'em failed. We can't find her.

Michelle: She's usin' magic to keep her hidden.

Punishment: That kind of magic won't last for long. As the babies continue to grow, they'll be catchin' onto what she's doin', and they're gonna put down her hidden shield for us to find her.

Adalina: So, what do we do, now, before that happens? I mean, she's never home.

Cassie: We catch her when she's out.

Roman: That's impossible, Cassie, because, now, her good doppelgangers are comin' out, too. They've heard of the pregnancy and decided to come out of their hidin' places.

Cassie: We know which one she is, Roman. She's pregnant. She'll stick out like a sore thumb.

Vin: Okay, so, we find her, and then, what? She won't come willingly.

Cassie: We engage her in conversation, and then, we go in for the kill, which is, we knock her out.

Young MA: Or you can use me as bait.

Damian: No, absolutely not, we stick to the safest plan where no one gets hurt. Has the townspeople said anything about her appetite changin'?

Cassie: She's eatin' the basic 5 food groups altogether. Most of the time, it's just meat and vegetables or fruit. She's not a threat to the townspeople, Damian.

Damian: No, she's not, but she's a danger to herself.

Luis: Damian's right, Fire has a blacklist of her doppelgangers that she wants to kill. Who's to say she doesn't wanna start her killin' spree, right now, or the fact that she plans on bringin' back Babbatunde and Omos's dead wives, her dead doppelgangers, and on top of that she wants to bring Punishment's mother back to life, too. I've done a spell to tap into the mind of our beloved queen, and trust me, it wasn't that easy.

Damian: I'm goin' out to find her.

Cassie: Good luck with that. Our goal is to get Fire back here before Christmas. Meeting adjourned.

Everybody dispersed and went their own ways.