Fire hangs out with Punishment & Adalina/Fire helps a pregnant hiker

Fire was running through the woods alongside with Punishment and Adalina and she climbed up a tree

Fire was running through the woods alongside with Punishment and Adalina and she climbed up a tree. They followed her and she smelled human blood. Her face turned into a crossbreed werewolf and she listened. She heard two babies' heartbeats and a male hiker setting up camp. The female hiker was screaming through her contractions and the male hiker was patching himself up. 

Adalina: Fire, we can't hurt'em.

Fire: I know. We've gotta help'em, come on.

They jumped down from the tree and followed the scent of both humans. They made it to the hikers and stopped.

Male hiker: Help us, my wife is goin' into labor with my children.

Female hiker (weakly): Please, help me.

Fire: Okay, we need gloves, an air mattress, a cool, damp cloth, scissors, and towels. We've got babies to deliver.

The male hiker brought all of the necessities out and the man helped his wife onto the air mattress.

Punishment: Who's gonna deliver the babies?

Fire: Adalina is.

Adalina: No way, I'm not that good with deliverin' any babies. I haven't even finished up my nursin' program, yet.

Fire: No time to argue. We've got babies to save and they've already breached. You've gotta get into position, Adalina. I'll pass you the equipment and Punishment will keep the woman calm.

Adalina: No, Fire, I can't do this.

Fire grabbed her arms and held onto them.

Fire: Yes, you can, just relax, breathe, and I'll guide you through it. I believe in you, and so, does your father. You can do this. Let's get to work.

Twenty minutes later, Adalina, Punishment, and Fire had cleaned and wrapped the baby boys in baby blankets. They gave them to the woman and she held onto them.

Woman: Thank you so much for your help. We forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Eliza and this is Eric.

Adalina: It's nice to meet you guys. We've alerted the hospital of your whereabouts in the forest and the ambulance will be on their way.

Eric: Thank you.

Punishment: You're welcome.

Eliza: Will we see you guys again?

Fire: Yes, take care.

All three of them orbed to the other side of the woods and started running. They stood at the top of the same cliff that Fire was about to commit suicide on.

Adalina: Thank you for believin' in me, Fire.

Fire: That's what friends are for and you're welcome.

Adalina: Who's babies are you gonna carry, first?

Fire: I would have to carry Damian's, first, since, he's the one that I'm marryin'.

Adalina: You can always carry my dad's children, first.

Fire: Yeah, I could, but he didn't imprint on me, first. I don't think I'll ever be ready to have children. 

Punishment: Yes, you will. You're just nervous about it.

Fire: True, but then, again, I don't like pushin' a new life out of me.

Punishment: Let's go get somethin' to eat that's not in the woods, my treat.

They left the woods laughing and talking.