Bella Twins shows Fire the nursery

After having dinner with the wolves, Fire went into her library and looked through the Book of Doppelgangers. She sat down on a sofa and rubbed her belly while she was reading it. The Bella Twins walked towards the library and Nikki knocked on the door.

Fire: It's open.

They went into the library and got in front of her.

Nikki: Hey, Mama Wolf, how you feelin'?

Fire looked at them and closed the book.

Fire (jokingly): I feel like I'm being drained of my energy as punishment by my unborn child.

Brie: You think you're carryin' only one child inside of you?

Fire: Well, I mean, yeah, because my family doesn't have twins, and I don't think Damian's family has twins, either.

Nikki: Guess again.

Brie: Yeah, your babies have really clouded your powers and abilities big time. We can tell you how many kids you have growin' inside of you. 

Fire: Okay, tell me.

She lifted up her shirt to reveal her pregnant belly and Nikki grabbed Brie's hand. They started chanting and the babies pulled Nikki and Brie's hands to Fire's stomach with their telekinesis, until, their hands were on Fire's stomach. The Bella Twins stopped chanting and all three of them looked at each other.

Bella Twins (in unison): You're havin' twins.

Fire: Oh, that's good. I'll be the first one in my family to ever give birth to twins. Do you know what gender they are?

Bella Twins (in unison): Girls, but one of'em is being a little stubborn.

Nikki: What're you gonna name'em?

Fire: Annalisse and Ivelisse. 

Brie: Come on, we've got somethin' to show you.

They held out their hands to Fire and she grabbed them. They pulled her up and walked out of the library. They walked towards a room and Brie opened the door. They went inside the room and Nikki turned on the light.

Nikki: Damian, you can come in here, now. Fire, we would like to welcome you into your babies' royal/fairy tale nursery.

 Fire, we would like to welcome you into your babies' royal/fairy tale nursery

Damian orbed into the nursery and Fire looked all around her. There was a Swarovski crystal chandelier above their heads and each baby crib had the baby's names above them in rose gold glitter. There were stuffed animals in the corners and near the cribs. The walls were covered in different Disney Princesses and there were two silver recliners along with a sea green sofa. The soft, furry carpeting was royal purple and there was a flat screen TV in the room along with a huge treasure chest of toys, a dresser drawer, a walk-in closet, a changing area, a bathroom, and a book shelf full of baby books.

Fire: Oh my God, this is just fantastic. The babies will love it. When did you guys do this?

Brie: We did this sometime last week, and plus, we got inside your head to look for clues on what you wanted to do for a baby nursery.

Nikki: We followed you when you were lookin' at the decorations, themes, and accessories for the perfect baby nursery, and we figured the rest of it out on our own.

Fire: You know, I had a feelin' that someone was watchin' me, and followin' me, but I was just basing that on my paranoia of avoidin' Damian and Punishment.

Brie: Well, it was us. We cloaked ourselves, so, you wouldn't see us.

Fire: Clever, I'll keep that in mind when I start feelin' that way again. I'm just speechless about this nursery, thank you.

Bella Twins: You're welcome.

Damian: I love it. It feels like royalty in here. So, what're you gonna name our girls, hm?

Nikki: We're gonna leave you two alone.

Fire: No, you guys don't have to leave. 

Brie: Actually, we do. You two have a lot of catchin' up to do, and plus, it's Christmas Eve.

The Bella Twins left the nursery after telling them goodnight and Fire put her hair behind her ears.

Fire: I thought you would've heard me tell'em the babies' names while we were in the library.

Damian: I did, but I wanna hear you say'em again.

Fire: Annalisse and Ivelisse will be their names. Ivelisse will be the stubborn one and Annalisse is gonna be the direct one.

Damian: I'm gonna be there when you give birth.

Fire: Aren't you the slightest bit worried about what Michelle Melindez is capable of? If I escape from her, you'll have to stay behind, kill her, and miss out on the birth of our children. Why can't we just speed up the process of these babies growin' inside of me?

Damian: We can't mess with Mother Nature when it involves unborn children. You look tired. You need to rest and not push yourself so hard.

He put his hand on her cheek and she let out a sigh.

Fire: Yeah, right. I guess, now, that I'm pregnant, I get to miss all of the fun stuff, huh?

Damian (laughing a little bit): If you call fightin' evil fun, then, yes, you most certainly are.

Fire: I felt like I was just gettin' started, but you wished that you could get me pregnant, and here we are, now. 

He picked her up and orbed into their room. They took their showers and got into bed.