Fire catches Damian cheating/The big breakup

A week later, Thursday, December 16th, 2021 at 2:26p.m., Fire walked into the house and heard moaning coming from upstairs. She went upstairs to her and Damian's.

Fire (smiling): Seriously, Cassie, you and Bunny need to keep it down! I know it's matin' season for us wolves.

She stopped in front of her room door and opened it. The smile disappeared from her face and she saw Damian on top of Carolina fucking her in their bed. Fire stood there with her arms folded and anger in her eyes.

Fire: Are you fuckin' done, yet?!

They looked at her and stopped. Damian got out of the bed and covered his waist up with a towel while Carolina held the covers against her naked, sweaty body.

Damian (panting heavily): Fire, let me explain--.

Fire: You don't have to. Your actions, right now, just showed me. I'll be back later to get my stuff. Oh, and while you're at it, why don't you tell the family that you just automatically dethroned your queen, and now, you got yourself a new one.

Damian: Fire--.

Fire: It's over, Damian, we're through.

She walked out of the room and slammed the door shut behind her. She ran down the stairs and out of the house. Damian slapped the candles off the table in anger.

Damian: You need to get the hell out of here.

Carolina: Damian, I love you, I want you, and I need you. We had somethin' special and we can make it work this time.

She turned his face towards hers and looked into his eyes.

Damian: I don't feel anything for you anymore, Carolina. From the moment I let you go, and from the moment I met Fire, I knew she was the one for me, but I was too stupid to see it. I want you gone and I don't want you to ever darken my doorway again. Stay away from me and my family or I'll be forced to get a restrainin' order against you and to tell the sheriff about your darkest secrets and misdeeds.

He removed her hands from his face and walked away. She put on her clothes and Damian followed her downstairs. She opened the door and walked out of the house. She turned around and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Carolina (crying): Damian, please--.

He slammed the door in her face and locked it. He went back upstairs to his room and rubbed his fingers through his hair. He cried while taking a shower.