Fire exercises in the streets/Damian watches

At 9:30p.m., Fire took off her new aqua blue cheetah print robe by a pole and revealed her naked body. Her tattooes began to glow and she started climbing up the lamppost slowly while stretching her legs, arms, and feet seductively. Damian appeared out of nowhere and took off his clothes. Fire jumped and swung from lamppost to lamppost acrobatically and Damian followed her. Thirty minutes later, she made it to the woods and heard waterfalls nearby. She got behind the waterfalls and he orbed beside her.

Damian: You shouldn't be out here in the dark by yourself. It's not safe for you. Can I feel them?

She looked at him and put her hands on her stomach. 

Fire: Sure. 

He got in front of her and put both of his hands on her crystal ball-shaped stomach. Both of them glowed and Damian put his hand on her cheek. The glow went away and Fire backed away from him.

Damian: Please, don't leave. We need you back home to make sure that you and the babies are safe. The pack isn't the same without its queen, and neither, is the king. I need you, Fire. I want you and I love you. 

Fire: I wish I could say the same thing to you, Damian, but I can't. You chose this, and now, you have to live with it. Do me a favor and stop lookin' for me.

She dived into the water and swam away. He watched her go, and then, he went home.