Love/Hate sex/Fire leaves

At 6:40p.m., Fire orbed into Damian's room and grabbed her suitcases. She started packing up all of her clothes and other stuff. She zipped up her suitcases and Damian stood in the middle of the doorway with his arms folded.

Damian: I guess I made it back in time, huh?

She turned around and looked at him.

Fire: Yeah, I guess you did.

He walked towards her and she took the house keys out of her left pocket.

Damian: So, you weren't gonna tell me goodbye or even hear me out?

Fire: No, I wasn't. You fuckin' Carolina was all of the explanation that I needed. So, I'm done with you, and I'm movin' out. Everything that I bought for myself is packed up and everything that you bought for me is still here. Give it to Carolina. I'm pretty sure she knows what to do with it more than me and here are the house keys. You can fuck whoever you want whenever you want without being in a relationship.

She grabbed his wrist and slammed the keys down in his hand. She picked up her suitcases and walked towards the door. Damian threw the keys down on the dresser drawer and grabbed Fire's arms. He snatched the suitcases out of her hands and started kissing her ferociously with both of his hands on her cheeks. She pushed him away and slapped him.

Fire: No, what're you doin'? You can't make it up to me by fuckin' me. You've had enough for one day and I don't want you inside of me at all. I need to go, now.

Damian: That won't be possible.

He kissed all over her neck while playing with her pussy and Fire tried to stop him. He started ripping their clothes off and she pushed him against a wall. She began to walk away and he grabbed her arm. He looped his arms through her legs and arms and inserted his dick along with his nutsack inside of her clit. He locked his fingers and put them against the back of her head. He started pounding her furiously while they moaned.

Fire: Let me go, Damian, now!

Damian: I'm gonna get you fuckin' pregnant, so, you'll never leave me again!

Fire: Oh, God, I fuckin' hate you, Damian! You've done enough!

Three hours later, they were in the bed on clean sheets and he was on top of her getting ready to cum.

Damian: Kiss me, kiss me, baby, kiss me.

Fire: No, I don't wanna kiss you.

Damian: I'm about to cum. Fuckin' kiss me, baby.

They started kissing each other and hot cum shot inside of Fire's clit. He emptied his sperm inside of her and laid down behind her. They were covered in sweat and she covered up her face with her hands. He looked over at her and she started crying softly. He grabbed her hands and she got up off the bed. She put on her clothes and he wrapped a towel around his waist.

Damian: Fire, please, we can work this out.

Both of them were crying softly and she looked at him.

Fire: No, we can't, Damian. Just tell me this one thing. How long have you been messin' around with her while we were together?

Damian: When we were in South Africa, and then, when we came back here, it started happenin' the night after I slapped Cassie in front of everyone. Fire, it meant nothin' to me, I swear it. That was one of the reasons why I wanted to have a threesome to cover my tracks of me being unfaithful to you. Baby, I am truly sorry.

Fire: My God, I fell in love with a cheater. Out of all the men that I've dated, I trusted you, and this is how you do me. You broke me, Damian, and now, what do I do, huh? I can't just come runnin' back to you. I need to stay away from you and everyone else that's associated with you. 

Damian: Baby, don't say that. I can fix this. We can work this out. I'll do whatever I can to keep you in my life, to make you stay, and to fix our relationship, just please, don't leave me.

He put his hands on both of her cheeks and gave her a kiss. She held onto his wrists and they looked into each other's eyes.

Fire: I need to stay away from you and that's it. You've done enough damage as it is, Damian.

She removed his hands from her face and picked up her suitcases. She orbed out of the house and into her new home. She went upstairs to her bedroom and laid down in her bed. She cried herself to sleep and Adalina and Michelle were standing outside of her room. They laid down in the bed with her.