Discussing the wedding with Brie Bella

After taking a shower, Damian and Fire went down to Brie's Fashionable Wedding Planning Enterprises and went inside the building

After taking a shower, Damian and Fire went down to Brie's Fashionable Wedding Planning Enterprises and went inside the building. Damian held onto Fire's hand and gave her a kiss. Brie walked towards them and shook their hands.

Brie: I'm glad to have finally the met the one and only, Fire "The Supreme Being" Stormborn.

Fire: Same here, you smell good like a Victoria Secret model.

Brie: Thanks, why don't we go into my office, and discuss the wedding?

They followed her to her office that had plenty of space and she closed the door behind them.

Brie: Please, make yourselves comfortable. Sit anywhere you like. Do you guys want anything to drink?

Fire: I'll just have some water.

Damian: Make that two, please.

Brie opened her mini fridge, and took out two bottles of Dasani water, and a bottle of apple juice. She gave them their water and all three of them sat down across from each other in the aqua blue, plushy sofas. Brie pushed a book full of wedding venues towards them and Damian picked it up.

Brie: So, what kind of weddin' do you guys plan on havin'?

Fire: I really don't know. We haven't really did that much talkin' about the weddin'.

Damian: What about the Northern Lights? We can have the weddin' there, and you can still give birth to our children there, too.

Fire: Damian, I don't think we should have a night weddin', and that's when you can see the beautiful greenish glow lights in the sky. I want it to be in the day time.

Damian: Okay, we'll have it in the day time. Brie, what kind of weddin' do you think we should have judgin' from your perspective of us?

Brie: Well, both of you have a little island in you, and plus, the islands, and any parts of it, it makes you calm. So, I suggest a beach weddin' on the Bahamas, the Caribbeans, or Puerto Rico, Damian's homeland.

Fire: Are you a werewolf?

Brie: Yes, I'm a werewolf, and so, is the rest of my family. How did you know?

Fire: I felt you readin' our minds and our body language that we were barely even showin'. Your idea is great, though.

Damian (smiling): A beach weddin' would be perfect for us. Thank you, Brie, now, babe, where would you prefer we have the weddin' at? On which island for the beach weddin'?

Fire: I wanna do it on the soil of your homeland, so, I can be embedded into it.

Damian: It seems like a great idea to me. So, we'll have the weddin' on a beach in Puerto Rico.

Brie had already written it down on her pad.

Brie: Okay, before we plunge deep into everything else, where's your engagement ring, Fire?

Fire: He hasn't proposed to me, yet. We've been so busy with everything that he hasn't done it, yet.

Brie: Well, I hope you'll be proposin' to Fire, soon, Damian, cause, it wouldn't make sense if you just jumped right into a weddin' to get married if you haven't been engaged, yet.

Damian: Brie, I've known Fire for years.

Brie: And so has Punishment Martinez. You forgot that part, too. Now, we can discuss the details about the weddin' like the cake, the decorations, the invitations, the food, the drinks, and more, but we cannot discuss the weddin' date, until, you've proposed to her. I hope I made myself clear.

Damian: You have.

Brie: Oh, and please, tell Carolina to keep her distance from our family, Damian. I don't want her to run off the best thing that has ever happened to you, which is, Fire.

Damian: She won't, Brie, I promise.

After going over the wedding details with Brie except for the due date, Damian and Fire orbed themselves home and went to sleep in their bed.