Carolina joins the werewolves for dinner/Chaos breaks out

At 8:45p

At 8:45p.m., everybody was gathered around the large, banquet-sized table in the dining room and Fire was setting the table with the food and drinks. Adalina and Michelle got beside her.

Michelle: Is there anything we can do to help?

Fire: Um, no, not really. I've got everything ready for you guys, now.

Michelle: Fire, you're doin' too much again. We can always help you get everything ready for dinner.

Adalina: She's right, Fire. Just because you're the queen that doesn't mean you have to do everything by yourself. We can pull the same amount of weight around here just like you do. 

Fire: Okay, I'll ask you guys to help me next time.

Adalina: Thank you.

Fire: Now, let's dig in.

All of them sat down at the table, and said grace before eating, drinking, and engaging in conversation. Fire put her hair behind her ears and everybody started piling their plates with food.

Damian: Listen, I know I haven't proposed to you, yet, but--.

The doorbell rang and Brie got up from the table. She walked towards the door and Fire followed her.

Fire: I'll be right back, babe.

Brie opened the door and it was Carolina. She half-smiled and Brie folded her arms with a strict look on her face.

Carolina: Hey, Brie, how're you--?

Brie: Carolina, what the hell are you doin' here?

Carolina: I came here to see Damian.

Brie: He's havin' dinner with the family and he's busy with his wife, as well.

Carolina: I just wanted to talk to him.

Brie: Well, you can't, and for future reference, Damian is never ever gettin' back with you, so, stay away from him, and this family or I'll have Angie put out a restrainin' order against you.

Carolina: Look, I didn't come here to start any trouble--.

Brie: Yes, you did, Carolina. Don't give me that innocent bullshit.

Fire got beside her and folded her arms. Damian got up from his seat and got behind Fire and Brie.

Fire: Brie, is everything okay here?

Brie: Yeah, I'm just tryna get rid of this leech.

Fire: Okay, well, Buddy is havin' one of those little baby tantrums again.

Brie: No, he's not.

Buddy started screaming and crying.

Fire: I'll take care of this, okay?