PART 1

BRUCE(V.O)
There was a time above. A time before.

FADE IN:

The screen fades to white . Studio logos play on the white screen in black font.

BRUCE(V.O) (CONT'D)
There were perfect things. Diamond absolutes.

The white of the screen slowly begins to reveal clouds , revealing that we are in fact looking at the overcast sky.

BRUCE(V.O) (CONT'D)
How things fall. Things on Earth.
And what falls ...

Military fighter jets fly across the white screen .

BRUCE (V.O)(CONT'D)
Is fallen.

TEXT fades Onto the white screen : METROPOLIS, JUNE 2013. THE WORLD IS INTRODUCED TO THE SUPERMAN.

Text fades out.

Camera pans down slowly, following the path of the jets to reveal the Tri legged KRYPTONIAN WORLD ENGINE in the middle distance among the shattering of buildings , where the jets were rocketing to.

EXT.METROPOLIS BAY AREA-DAY.

BRUCE WAYNE comes rushing out the entrance of the DAGGET ENTERPRISES building , a horrified , yet focused look on his face . Others come pouring out of the building and crowd around in the large compound , watching the events unfolding.

He stares up at the world engine that can be seen towering above the other buildings a dozen blocks down at the center of the city, a white beam shooting down from it and into the city.

He gets into the black armoured Wayne Enterprises SUV parked at the front of the gates of the building compound and wheels off.

We see Bruce careening the vehicle through the chaos stricken streets of Metropolis, doing his best to avoid the falling debris as well as the scattering civilians at the same time.

Bruce inserts a bluetooth earpiece into his ear and taps it to switch it on.

BRUCE
Jack!

INT. WAYNE FINANCIAL TOWER, METROPOLIS-DAY.

JACK O'DWYER is on his phone with Bruce . (Jack K'Dwyer is a minor character we would be introduced to in Batman : Knightfall movie )

JACK
Mr.Wayne!

INT.BLACK ARMOURED SUV-CONTINUOUS.

BRUCE
Jack, what's the progress on the evac ? everybody out ?

INT.WAYNE FINANCIAL TOWER, METROPOLIS-DAY.

JACK
No, not yet, Boss. There's still four more sub levels to go. But we're on schedule, we're almost done. (One of the military missiles goes haywire and bombs a nearby building . Wayne employees scream in terror as the building shakes) You need to get yourself out of the city as soon as possible, Mr.Wayne! There should be a chopper waitin for you at the bay, go!

INT.BLACK ARMOURED SUV-CONTINUOUS.

BRUCE
Jack? Jack!

Jack has already cut the call.

Bruce clenches his teeth in anger and vigorously spins the wheel, making a narrow turn away from the main Street as a military jet comes crashing down.