MID CREDIT SCENE

CUT TO:

EXT.DOWNTOWN METROPOLIS--DAY.

Firemen are at work trying to contain a burning bungalow .

Superman flies down with a man in his sixties , saving him from the building.
The man is covered in soot.

OLD MAN FROM BURNING HOUSE
Thank you! I- Thank you , son!

Superman smiles.

SUPERMAN
No need to thank me , sir.

The man has his hand on Superman's back as he tries to steady himself. He nearly buckles over but Superman keeps him steady. A fireman approaches to help the old man.

SUPERMAN
He needs medical help.

The fire man nods as he helps the old man walk over to one of the firetrucks. Superman then flies to help the other firemen contain the fire.

CUT TO:

EXT. CLARK'S APARTMENT,LOWER METROPOLIS--NIGHT.

We see flying quietly across the night sky . He then stops and  hovers down silently towards Clark Kent's apartment building and opens one of the two windows of the apartment ( that opened into an emtpy dingy alleyway)

INT. CLARK'S APARTMENT,LOWER METROPOLIS--NIGHT.

The superman suit lies on the bed as Clark walks around the room in a towel around his waist and shuts the door to the bathroom for a shower.

CLOSE ON the rear waist area of the suit and we see a very small , almost undetectable dot sitting perched on the blue of the suit.
It blinks red once.

INT.BATCAVE--NIGHT.

FOCUS ON a latex bio mask of a 60 year old man sitting on the worktable next to the giant computers.

FOCUS ON  the blinking dot on the intricate display on the monitor.  Clark's apartment in metropolis. A journalist profile of Clark Kent is drawn up in a smaller monitor next to the big one.

Bruce smirks as he eyes the profile.

CUT TO BLACK