POST CREDITS SCENE

CUT  TO:

INT. DAILY PLANET BUILDING-DAY.

Clark is  in Perry's office , chatting with Jimmy as Perry sits behind his desk, reading through a few pages of paper. 

JIMMY
I'm telling you, man. I bet the guy  can probably move faster than a bullet or something. No lie. You ask Lois, she'd probably agree. 

Clark smiles . 

JIMMY (CONT'D)
By the way, where were you when the sky cracked open? Kansas?

Clark raises his eyebrows. 

CLARK
Oh. Uh... I was--

But Perry interrupts them, throwing the pinned three page booklet onto his table.

PERRY
If I ask one of the interns, I bet I could get a better report draft. 

JIMMY
Aw come on, Boss !I spent all night making that report!

PERRY
And I just wasted 15 very important minutes of my day that I'm not gonna be gettin back reading this garbage. It's not an objective report,Kid. It's a goddamn fanboy gushing on about his his man crush. That's what it is. 
If I wanted someone to write fanfiction of The Superman , I'd have asked my twelve year old to do it.Now don't show me your face 
Unless you've got something actually worth readin for me. 

Suddenly ,Perry's communication pager buzzes. 

He nearly jerks in fright , violently shaking his table involuntarily at the annoying buzzing noise. 

Sighing to calm himself, he clicks the button.

PERRY
Yes, Grace?

GRACE 
(On comline)
It's your wife, boss. She said something about the little league game .  She's not taking no for an answer. She's coming up. 

PERRY
(Sighs)
Goddamn it. Alright. Send her up. 

GRACE
She's... already coming up. 

PERRY
Well why didn't you just say that , then?

GRACE
I... did . Just now.  

Perry rubs his forehead with a sigh and notices Clark and Jimmy still there, watching him silently. 

PERRY
I don't pay you two knuckleheads to stand around like daisies, do I?

Clark follows Jimmy out of Perry's office as Perry's wife comes in . 

We hear dulled out raised voices as Clark and Jimmy move away. 

CLARK
I thought your draft was okay. I'm sure Superman'd appreciate it.

Jimmy throws the stack of papers onto his desk, near another big pile of papers. 

JIMMY
Yeah , well. Unfortunately, Superman doesn't pay my bills. Well, definitely made the right choice  spending the night doing  this instead of comin up with a topic for my class thesis . Any ideas?

Clark Shrugs.

JIMMY
Yeah. Great, thanks. Real helpful. 

Clark chuckles , then notices the headline on one of the papers on the stack as Jimmy packs his things.

The headline read "GOTHAM VIGILANTE : JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER?"

CLARK
What's this?

JIMMY
Oh, that's uh... they're nothin. Just articles I got on the others when I was working on the superman thing. 

Clark raises an eyebrow and picks up a paper . 

CLARK
Others?

Jimmy is packing his bag.

JIMMY 
Yeah, the others . Y'know. Like the one in Gotham? Then there's those rumors about that Fish Man? You know what I'm talkin about, right?

CLARK
(trying to sound nonchalant)
Oh yeah. Yeah, totally. Just... didn't know if.. it was the same thing or not.

JIMMY
Yeah? Anyway.  I should probably
get rid of those .  

Just then, Jimmy's phone rings and he checks the caller ID. 

JIMMY
Shit. Hey, listen man. I'm just gonna pick this up and then I'll take you to that place I talked about, alright? Don't head out without me. 

Clark nods. Jimmy gives him a thumbs up. 

Clark watches  as Jimmy picks up the phone and walks off , talking to the phone.  

Camera then focuses on Clark's face as he looks down at the articles in his hand  . 

Camera then focuses on the headline of the report draft before screen cuts to black.