PART 10

CUT TO:

EXT. SHIPPING HARBOR ,CENTRAL CITY--NIGHT.

Anatoli Knyazev oversees the movement of the secure black Lexcorp crate with Kryptonite in it. It is being loaded up into a cargo truck.

We see the silhouette of the Batman watching everything from the roof of a building nearby. He's perched on a gargoyle statue engraved into the wall.

The truck and the convoy with the ARMED GUNMEN start moving.

INT.BLACK SUV, CENTRAL CITY--CONTINUOUS.

One of the henchmen notices a low humming noise in the air. Like an airplane engine . He looks out skyward and his eyes widen in shock.

HENCHMAN IN SUV
GO! GO! GO!

EXT.SHIPPING HARBOR ,CENTRAL CITY--CONTINUOUS.

We see the underbelly of the BATWING slide into view first and then we see a front view of the aerial vehicle on screen.

The convoy picks up speed, SCREAMING OFF at a "T" intersection .  Gunmen lean out of their cars and OPEN FIRE at the Batwing. The Batwing gives pursuit, unfazed by all the gunfire.

INT.LEXCORP CARGO TRUCK--CONTINUOUS.

Knyazev hurriedly dials a number.

INT.LEXCORP TOWER, METROPOLIS--NIGHT.

We see the main atrium is filled with hundreds of GUESTS. Jazz Music. Tables groaning with the weight of teeming food and expensive wine.

Mercy Graves approaches Luthor , who is shaking hands with the Metropolis Police Commissioner , flashing a charming smile.

MERCY
Sir?

LUTHOR
(To the commissioner)
Excuse me, Charles.

Luthor Steps away with Mercy.

MERCY
(Holds up her phone whilst talking in a hushed voice)
It's the transport. There's a problem.

CLOSE ON Luthor's face.

EXT.SHIPPING HARBOR ,CENTRAL CITY--CONTINUOUS.

The convoy is still being pursued by the Batwing . They continue firing at the vehicle in vain.

INT.BATWING--NIGHT.

Batman taps the monitor in the cockpit .

EXT.BATWING--CONTINUOUS.

From the underbelly of the batwing, two black drone devices shaped like saucers drop down and jet after the convoy, attaching themselves underneath the vehicles.

A second later, an explosion goes off under two of the SUVs and they flip onto their roofs , taken out of the chase.

The Batwing pursues the remaining convoy as they veer off , taking a  HARD RIGHT at an intersection in the slushy shipping yard.

The Batwing now chases the convoy close to the ground like a car with no wheels. The men continue firing at the aerial vehicle.

INT.BATWING--CONTINUOUS.

Batman clicks on a switch.

EXT.BATWING--CONTINUOUS.

A cable shoots out of the front of the batwing and impales the rear of one of the two remaining SUVS.

INT.BATWING--CONTINUOUS.

Batman clicks on the switch again.

EXT.BATWING--CONTINUOUS.