Introductory/Summay Recap

Hello minna-san! Welcome to my book, To Fit In! I'm so excited to start this book! >w<

So, summary recap:

The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth go on a job that requires them to capture a mage, but not just your ordinary bad mage. This one had a very wierd power, but no one knew what it was, or atleast didn't survive to tell the story. When Sting and Rogue face the mage, they get separated, and weird things happen. The next thing they knew, they were in a hospital and had no idea who they were.

~~~

Crystal Rose is an ordinary girl who is just like any normal high schooler who lives in The Real World. She and her cousin, Amy Rose, are practically twins as they both love everything, especially Fairy Tail and anime. Crystal is the more outgoing and cheery type while Amy is more kind and shy. They both have crushes on the Twin Dragons: Crystal with Sting and Amy with Rogue. One day Crystal's mother, a doctor, tells Crystal to help a blonde patient who has amnesia fit in at her school. On that same day, Amy's mom, a psychiatrist, also requests her daughter to help a recent amnesiac adjust to school. When they both find out who they really are, will they accept it and help them get home? Who's the mage who wants the Twin Dragons to disappear from the world? Find out!

Okay, just some author notes:

First of all, I do not own Fairy Tail. If I did...>:3 Watch out Fairy Tail members....

Also, I hope you realize that Crystal and Amy live in the real world, like this world? The one with all the phones and technology and no magic? xD I literally said "The Real World", but if that wasn't obvious enough, I said it!

Amy Rose is NOT the video game character.. T_T

Some people will be in this book! Yay~! :D I listed them and who they are in this book as the cast members, but if you don't want to read it, here they are:

HelplessRomantic_2 : Missy Hatter

jossypi : Emerald Gemmia

Please know I AM NOT CRYSTAL ROSE NOR AMY ROSE. She is an OC of mine, but she will have my personality IN SOME ASPECTS. Nothing about her is connected to me okay? Okay.

Comments, feedback, and votes are especially loved! They help motivate me into doing more! So please, do it!

Yosh, let's start this book! I'm excited! :D

AYE SIR!!!!!!