Chapter 30

Hero's pov

This summer is going to be amazing. I couldn't believe it when Mercy had read out loud that Jo added in to the bucket list that she wanted to marry me at the tender age of eight. But who am I kidding my parents had said that at the age of two I had told them that Jo was my girl. We were inevitable. I fully believe even if we had drifted apart somehow, that we would always find our way back to each other. We are on our way now to Water World to scratch off one of the things on the bucket list. Going down the hugest water slide that exists. It's a straight drop from high above, that shoots you down like a cannon into the water below. I should say I'm surprised that two eight year olds chose this particular thing to do, but seeing as they wanted to swim under the moon naked I'm not surprised at anything those two come up with. They certainly are adventurous woman that's for sure.

"Hero move your ass" Mercy scolds me as she puts her arm around Jo and I grab the cooler with our snacks and drinks in it. Jo looks so damn sexy in her red string bikini, her blonde locks pulled up in a messy bun. "Love it when she's feisty" Felix chuckles as he looks over at my sister checking her out in her black bikini as I roll my eyes at him. "Bruv gross" I groan at him as I smack him upside his head with one of the towels making him laugh. "Come on babe" Jo says taking my free hand in hers as she looks up at me smiling. Felix grabs Mercy's hand and we all head towards the water park waiting in the line to pay for our wristbands. "Maybe the girl will think your my brother again and we can show them" Jo says laughing as she kisses me. "Doubt anyone will mistake you for my sister ever again love" I say smiling down at her as our fingers interlace and I rub my thumb across her diamond ring and take her hand and kiss it as she smiles. 

"Look there's Elle and Noah" Mercy says as I look over seeing the two she just mentioned walking towards us. "Guys" Elle says excitedly as she runs towards  us tackling Mercy and Jo in to a hug as Noah exchanges a bro hug with Felix and me. "Dude we don't need to wait in line here" Noah says handing us all some wristbands from his wallet. "What did you do make your own bands?" I ask chuckling as I snap the band across my wrist. "Nah man Luke works here, so we get the family and friends discount" he answers me laughing back. Great fucking Luke. Just when I thought we'd gotten rid of the prick here he goes popping back into our lives. "You good FT" Felix asks me as the girls walk a little ahead of us talking excitedly. "Yeah I'm great" I say sarcastically as he just shrugs. As long as Luke doesn't say shit to my girl then I will be just fine. I trust my girl completely so I have no need to stress over this. But there is just something about Luke that will always bother me. Maybe it's the fact that he had his lips on her. I should of been the only man she has ever kissed and he went and took that from us.

"Man who killed your dog" Lee asks me chuckling as I look up and see him and his girlfriend Rachel in one of the cabanas. "What?" I say not sure what he means when he whispers "dude you look like your pissed off at something." Not wanting to drag up the whole Luke thing and rag on his cousin again I just roll my eyes at him as I playfully punch him in his arm saying "you mean who pissed in my Cheerios mate." "If that's what you Brit's say" he says shrugging. "Enough talking let's do this" Jo says smiling as she leaps into my arms. Luckily for me I had already put all our stuff down otherwise I would of fell right over. She smiles widely with her arms wrapped around my shoulders and her smooth legs around my waist. All the blood goes straight to my groin as she wiggles in my arms making me groan as I give her a warning look which only makes her giggle. "Love you" she says kissing me gently as I say "love you more baby girl" and kiss her back. "So anyone else joining us?" Rachel asks as she takes out some food she had made. "Nah just us, we didn't even know you guys would be here today" Jo says as she lowers herself down off of me and I wrap my arms around her from behind. "Good because I only made enough food for a small army" Rachel says making us all laugh as Lee says "that's my girl."