Chapter 38

Hero's POV

It's already been a couple of months since we got married. Life as a college student and athlete has been tough but with Jo by my side I've managed to get through it all. The only thing causing us any grief right now are the damn groupies that keep harassing me at our games. It's like they know how to push her buttons and no matter how many times I tell her to just ignore them my stubborn girl won't hear any of that. I swore the other day her and Mercy were going to kill Ashley and her group of sorority sisters as they had all come to game wearing different members jerseys that they had made into tank top versions. Ashley had on my number and her best friend Sara had on Felix's needless to say that didn't go over to well with our wives.

"Hero I'm sick and tired of that bitch always saying shit to me about how we are never going to last" Jo says to me angrily. "You know that isn't true so why let the bird get to you love" I say exasperated for what feels like the hundredth time. "That's not the damn point and you know it" she says glaring at me. I can't help the feeling of adrenaline that surges straight to my groin as her little nostrils flare and her pink lips form an angry pout. She looks so fucking sexy when she's mad. Especially wearing the Jersey she has on that says my number 7 and Mrs. Fiennes Tiffin on the back.

"Don't even think about it mister we're already running late" she says smirking at me as I ignore her comment and grab her hips making her giggle as I pull her on top of me as I'm sitting on our bed. "Too bad your all I think about" I say cheekily burying my face between her cleavage as I kiss and suck the spots that are exposed small moans fall from her lips as she grinds herself down on to me. "Fuck mate let's go" Felix yells followed by him muttering "oh shit sorry" after barging through our door. Jo pushes my head away from her chest laughing as Mercy yells out "don't tell me their fucking, so gross." "Oi learn to knock wanker" I yell at Felix as Jo shakes her head at me whispering "I told you we were late." "It was worth it" I reply making her smile as I lean down and kiss her perfect lips both of us smiling into the kiss.

"Let's go love before my sister castrates me" I joke making her roll her eyes as she replies back "that wouldn't happen she wants to be an auntie one day." The image of Jo holding our child one day flashes in my mind and I smile as I see it. She's going to be an incredible mother. Her eyes look up at me and I can tell she's thinking the same thing only of me as a father as she smiles adoringly. I grab her hand interlacing our fingers together as we walk out our bedroom door.

"About damn time" Mercy mutters rolling her eyes as she throws Jo's purse at her luckily my girl is quick and manages to catch it with her free hand. "Nice catch JoJo" Felix says as he wraps his arm around Mercy's shoulders. Mercy is wearing an identical Berkeley Jersey only hers says Mrs. Kent on the back and has Felix's number 8. "I'm telling you I'm so not in the mood" Mercy says as she puts her sunglasses on. Must be that time of the month. At least Jo seems perfectly fine she's usually a little moodier and craves chocolate but it might just be day one. Who knows what could happen for the next 3-5 days.

"Come on" Jo says pulling me towards the door as we follow Mercy and Felix outside to our cars. "I'm sitting shot gun" Mercy says jumping into Jo's jeep as Jo shrugs and gets into the driver seat. "It's not far let's just walk yeah" I say to them both to which Mercy gives me a death stare and Jo looks slightly sick as she gives me a weak smile. "You ok love?" I ask her nervously. "Yeah I'm fine" she answers dismissing me as she shakes her hand waving me to get in. "Let's go win this game mate" Felix says patting me on my back as we both jump into the backseat. "Fuck yeah" I say smiling at him. But I can't help this nagging feeling that Jo isn't feeling well. Maybe  a new symptom with her period. Yeah that's got to be it.

A/N my updates will be slow so please be patient with me. It's summer here and I have kids and a full time job. Also to get more chapters I am going to do less words per page. Hope you all are doing well and Please ⬇️