Chapter 2

Reagan's POV:

It's Friday.

I like Friday's. But at the same time I don't. I'm always alone. I spend the weekend alone. Everyone else goes to parties and stuff but I don't get invited.

This Friday's going to be the best. Shawn's going home this weekend. I get to spend the weekend with my brother.

He probably won't want to hang out with me though. He'll probably go to Hayes' house to hang out with his brother Nash.

Sometimes having a famous brother is hard. I never get to see him and when I do he's only here for a little while.

My alarm rings signaling I have to get out of bed. I didn't sleep last night. I thought. Thought about life after high school. Then I ended up thinking about my brother.

I get up and shower. I get ready for the day. I put my hoodie on so people don't see the cuts.

I walk to school because it's only a few blocks away.

As soon as I walk through the door I'm slammed against a locker. It's Hayes and his friends. This is a normal morning for me.

"Why are you still here you worthless piece of shit?! I thought by now you would have realized nobody wants you here!" Hayes' friend Austin says.

I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Awww look guys, she's crying." Hayes' other friend Josh says.

They all start laughing. Then a hit is throw at my face and I fall to the floor. It was Austin.

"Hayes why aren't you doing anything?" They ask.

He looks at me with an apologetic glance. Then he kicks me in the ribs.

"Worthless whore." He says.

To say it hurts is an understatement. I don't know what happened to him. Popularity took him.

The bell rings and everyone leaves to get to their classes. I get up. I wince. My ribs are probably bruising as we speak.

I walk to class. The teacher asks me why I'm late. I tell her I got here late. She tells me to sit in my seat. I sit next to one of the most popular girls in the school.

At the moment I'm in English. I'm in advanced English so I'm in 10 grade English.

The girls name is Eliza. She's very kind to me. She's also very beautiful. I wish I had her looks.

-skip to lunch-

I walk into the lunch room. I go to my table in the back of the cafeteria. I sit alone.

I jut sit there. I haven't eaten all week. I probably should but I'm fat enough as it is. I need to lose weight.

Hayes comes up to my table. He has all of his stuff.

"Y-yes." I stutter.

Again he gives me an apologetic glance them he dumps his food on my head. I'm sick of this.

"What the fuck did I ever do to you?!" I yell.

I run out of the lunch room before I can get an answer. I run all the way home. I go to my room and I cry. Then I get my razor out and I cut myself.

After I've cleaned up I go downstairs. By now school is over. I hear a car pull up out front. It's my brother. Shawn is home.

-------------
A/N

Hey guys. So I updated again today because I had nothing better to do. I won't update everyday. I will try to update as much as I can. Thank you for all your support.

Hope you likes the chapter!

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren