Chapter 7

Hayes' POV:

I'm such an idiot. I fucked up. I went in there to apologize and I just made it worse. And that's all I ever seem to do. No. I've gotta go fix this.

I turn around and head back to Reagan's room. I knock on the door but nobody answers. I know she's in there. I knock again. It sounds quiet. Too quiet. Luckily Shawn gave me the spare room key. He wants me and Reagan to be friends again also.

I open the door and there's blood everywhere. Now I'm scared. I go to the bathroom to see Reagan on the ground. She looks pale. I get out my phone and call an ambulance, then I call Shawn. He's hanging out with Josette, his girlfriend. The phone rings then he picks it up.

"Hey Hayes, what's up?" He asks.

"Reagan is dying. I called an ambulance, they're on their way. Meet me at the hospital?" I ask.

"I'm on my way there now." He says and hangs up. If he finds out why she tried to kill herself he's gonna kill me. I'm such an idiot! The girl I love tried to kill herself because of me! Wait what did I just say? No I don't love her. I can't.

The ambulance arrived and she's put into the ambulance. I get in with her. I know I'm crying by the way the paramedics are looking at me. I will never be able to live with myself again knowing I caused this.

I don't want to hurt her. I just want to be accepted. I never should have left her. I never should have called her names. I never should have said the things I did. I just wanted to be popular. But it's not worth it. It will never be worth it. I just wish I saw that before.

Maybe I do love her.

-----------------
A/N

Sorry it's a little short. Just wanted to update for you guys!

Anyway, hope you liked the chapter!

Stay beautiful! 💕

--Lauren