Chapter 11

Reagan's POV:

Once Shawn told me all good things come to an end. I never actually believed him until now. By now all the guys and their girlfriends are here. I haven't moved.

"Reagan we've gotta go." Shawn says. Wow. That's the first thing he's said to me since like three days ago. I still don't move though. He picks me up and carries me to the car. Matt and Carter sit by my sides while Shawn is driving with Josette in the passenger seat.

Once we arrive at the hotel I go to my room. I lay on my bed and cry. I keep crying until I hear a knock at the door. I don't want to answer it. The person keeps knocking so I get up and answer it. Standing in the door way is Josette and Ella. Ella is Carters girlfriend.

"Hi?" I say.

"Hey Reagan. Can we come in and talk to you?" Josette asks.

"Umm... Sure." I say. I'm confused. Why aren't they with their boyfriends. I let them in and they sit on the bed.

"We know what you're going through." Ella says. What?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"We know what it's like to loose someone important to you." Josette says. Oh.

"Oh." I say.

"When I was 10 years old my dad died in a car accident. I blamed myself for so long. He was only in the car because I made him go and get me food." Ella says. There were tears in her eyes.

"When I was 13 my sister and I were on a walk in the park. We were crossing the street. I didn't look before I crossed. A car was coming. She pushed me out of the way and ended up getting hit and dying." Josette said.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Because we want you to know you're not alone. You'll never be alone."

"Why me? I mean nobody likes me. I'm worthless." I say

"No you're not Reagan. So many people care about you and love you. You may not realize but you have a room full of people downstairs worried sick about you." Ella says.

"But why?" I ask.

"Because you're an amazing wonderful person. So many people look up to you. You're strong. You truly are amazing." Josette says.

"We really hope you'll be our friend and become our best friend because I would be honored to have a friend like you." Ella says

I miss Tyler. I really do. But maybe it's best if I move on.

"Let's go downstairs and be with everyone." I say. They both smile.

"Okay." They say in unison.

-------------
A/N

Sorry it's short but at least it's something.

Hope you like the chapter!

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren

Final word count: 468