Chapter 20

Hayes' POV:

It's been a week. Reagan has been going to therapy everyday. She asks me to come with her. The therapist wasn't sure it was a good idea but Reagan insisted. I haven't left her side. Me and Reagan have been closer than ever. She's acting like her old self again. Every day I'm falling more and more in love with Reagan. She completes me. Everyday I question what I would do if I lost her. I would be able to live with myself. Lauren is still scared of Shawn. Shawn feels terrible. Every time he tries to apologize Matt and Aaron make him leave. I should talk to them. I walk into the room where Aaron is staying. Matt just happens to be there too.

"Hey guys. Can I talk to you about something?" I ask them.

"Of course Hayes." Aaron says.

"I really think you should let Shawn try to fix things with Lauren." I say. They both look at each other and sigh.

"We know. We are just scared ya know? We don't want it to happen again." Matt says.

"He was hurt and he needed someone to blame. Lauren just happened to be the last person Reagan was seen with. He was angry. If he does it again I swear you don't have to let him beat her, but just let him try." I say

"Fine." They say. They both walk to Shawn's room. Hopefully this works out.

Shawn's POV:

"Hey, can we talk to you?" Matt asks.

"Um... Yeah?" I say.

"Listen man, we are really sorry we've been keeping you from apologizing to Lauren. We are just scared ya know? We don't want it to happen again. We know you didn't mean it but what if something like that happens again?" Aaron says.

"I completely understand. I truly am sorry. I swear if it ever happens again you don't have to let me near her." I say. They both look at each other and nod.

"Okay man, just don't do it again." Matt says.

"I won't." I say. I get up and walk walk to Lauren who is sitting on the couch. I see Aaron and Matt following me but I know it's for a good reason. They really care about her.

"Hey Lauren, can I talk to you?" I ask her. She looks at Matt and Aaron and they nod.

"Um.... Sure." She says standing up. We both walk to the kitchen so the rest of the boys don't hear the conversation.

"Listen, I'm really sorry. What I did was completely wrong and I didn't mean it. It came out of a place of anger. When I found out my sister was missing I thought I had to find a person to blame. You just happened to be the person that was with Reagan last. I'm not saying it's your fault because it wasn't. It was that disgusting kid Austin's fault, but I felt I needed to blame someone so I took my anger out on you. I truly didn't mean to hit you. I'm not that kind of person. I hope you can forgive me. I promise you it won't happen again and if it does you don't ever have to talk to me again. You do t even have to breath in my direction. I just want you to know I'm sorry." I say.

"Shawn it's okay. I forgave you after it happened. I knew you didn't do it on purpose. I was just scared. I knew you were angry. I knew that you didn't mean the words you said. I promise you I'm not mad. I would have told you sooner of Matt and Aaron let me. But they wouldn't let me near you. It okay. I forgive you." She says. Then she comes up to me and hugs me. Josette decides to walk in at that moment.

"What's going on here?" She asks.

"I was just apologizing to Lauren. That's all babe." I say.

"Okay good. I trust you." She says.

"I think I'm gonna go check on Reagan and Hayes. Be right back." I say turning and running up the stairs. When I open the door I see Reagan standing by her window alone.

"Hey Reagan. Where's Hayes?" I ask her.

"He had to go on a family vacation for a week. He's leaving right now." She says. This can't be good. Right now I'm pretty sure Hayes is the one helping Reagan. With him gone she's not going to be as happy.

"Reagan I'll be here for you. If you need me I'm just a room over. You can always come to me. I know you like to spend time with Hayes but I'm here too." I tell her.

"Thank you Shawn." She says with a tear running down her cheek. She comes over and hugs me.

"Let's go out to lunch." I say to her.

"Okay. Let me get ready." She says. I leave the room to let her get ready.

Reagan's POV:

When Shawn leaves to let me get ready I feel scared. I don't feel safe. The reason I liked having Hayes here was because I felt like someone was watching over me. I know Shawn was giving me privacy but I wish he didn't leave the room. I look behind every door and lock every door and window before I get into the shower. I feel like if I make a mistake Austin will show up and take me again. Austin made sure to make it clear he would be back for me.

*flashback*

I hear footsteps upstairs they keeping coming closer to the door. Then it opens. There stands Austin. My bully and my rapist. The many days I have been here have been hell. He's either raping me or raping izzy and making me watch. If I don't then I get punished. He comes over to me and he pulls my hair.

"Stand up!" He yells. I struggle to get up. Eventually I stand up, but only to be pushed back down.

"Stand up faster this time!" He spits. I stand up as quickly as I can.

"You took to long. I'm going to give you want you deserve." He whispers in my ear. Then he bends be over and starts hitting me. Then he started stripping me.

*skip to after she gets raped*

Once he is satisfied with his punishment he pushes me against the wall and I fall to the ground. I haven't eaten anything since I got here. I hear my stomach making noises and so does Austin.

"Aw is the poor baby hungry." He spits. When I don't respond he kicks me in the face. I start crying because the pain is unbearable. Then I hear someone else walking around upstairs. It's sound like two people. I can tell Austin hears it to because he bends down to whisper in my ear.

"Listen here you little bitch, they may have found you but I will be back for you. Don't think I won't. And if you tell anyone I will come for them too." Then he hides. I hear people coming down the stairs. Then I see Hayes.

*end flashback*

I don't want any of the guys knowing so I keep acting like I'm getting better. Every time a door closes I flinch. Every time a door opens I get scared that it's Austin. I'm paranoid.

I finish in the shower then I get out and put clothes on. I do my make up and I put my hand on the door. I then remember I forgot my phone in the bathroom. When I walk in I pick it up. When I turn around I drop my phone and it breaks. Austin was here. The one sentence alone starts my panic attack. It says:

1... 2... I'm coming for you.

With love
~Austin

--------------------
A/N

So in the chapter wattpad deleted I had about 2000 words. Most of it was just stuff I added to make it longer so it wasn't important.

Hope you like the chapter! Again thank you for reading even though it's really bad 😂 I love you guys! Thank you so much!

I won't be working on an update till Friday because I have a lot to do so it will be up sometime between Friday and Sunday.

The picture is what the mirror looked like but instead of he it's I'm. And it says the Austin thing at the end.

Stay beautiful!💕

Comment, Vote, Share!

--Lauren

Final word count: 1428