Chapter 16

Reagan's POV:

After the little party we had for Shawn we all went out laser tagging. My mom and dad didn't come but I understand. They're probably tired. Once we go there we split in to teams. It was Matt, Cameron, Shawn, Jack J, Josette, Lauren, Brooke, and Aaron against Hayes, Nash, Taylor, and Carter, Jack, Ella, Mikhail, and me.

After we made teams we go into the room and start the game. I see Shawn and I shoot him. I hear his belt make a noise.

"Got ya!" I yell.

He looks at me then shoots at me. He misses and I laugh. I run behind a wall so he can't get me. After he leaves to find someone else I come out from behind the wall. I run into someone causing both of us to fall. I look over to see Hayes also on the ground. We both start laughing and he stands up. He reaches out his hand to help me up.

"Wanna team up and find the others?" He asks.

"Sure." I say. We both walk together and we end up finding everyone else except Cameron. We get the people on our team and we all search. Eventually we find him and we all start shooting at once. One of us hits him I just don't know who. We all go and find out who won. Me and Hayes tied at first, Cameron came in second and Taylor came in third. Overall our team won. After my team did a victory hug we all went and got milkshakes.

After that we went back to my house. We decided to watch a movie. Half way through the movie a fall asleep. I feel myself get lifted so I open my eyes. I see Hayes bring me to my room. He puts me down on my bed. He puts the covers on me and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight princess." He says before he starts making his way to my door.

"Hayes, stay?" I ask. He comes back over to my bed, takes his shirt off and gets under the covers. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. I feel myself falling asleep again. The last thing I hear is

"Goodnight Reagan. I love you so much. More than you will ever know." Then I fall asleep.

*next day*

I wake up at about 10:30 in the morning. I'm still wrapped in Hayes' arms. His eyes flutter open.

"Good morning beautiful." He says in a raspy voice. God I love his morning voice.

"Good morning handsome." I say, looking into his eyes. He starts leaning in but I stand up quickly. I can't do this. I still don't know if I can trust him.

"Hayes I can't." I say standing up.

"But we have before." He says.

"That was before the whole Austin thing happened." I say.

"Reagan I told you it wasn't my fault!" He yells.

"Hayes calm down. I need time to be able to trust you again." I say.

"Then why are you letting me sleep in the same bed as you and leading me on?" He asks mad. I didn't even realize I was until now.

"I'm so sorry Hayes. I really am. I want to trust you but I need you to prove I can trust you." I say.

"Fine." He says, leaving my room and slamming the door shut. I sit on my bed. I stare at the floor. What did I just do? Is he gonna hate me again? Bully me again? I need to get out of this house.

I get up and walk downstairs. I go to find the rest of the girls that are staying here. I remember promising Matt that I'd take Lauren shopping so I might as well take all of them.

"Hey guys, wanna go shopping with me?" I ask them.

"Yeah sure." They all say. Then they get up and start getting ready.

"Josette where are you going?" I hear Shawn say.

"Shopping." She says.

"Oh can I come?" Shawn asks. He always has liked coming with me. He always needs clothes.

After a few minutes I go upstairs and change. I take a shower and brush my hair. Then I put on black leggings and a white and red shit that says 'let's not and say we did' on it. I cut slits on the back of the shirt and it looks really nice. I walk downstairs to see everyone at the door.

"Are you all coming?" I ask. They all shake their heads yes.

"Okay, let's go then." I say. I walk up behind Hayes.

"I'm sorry." I whisper in his ear. He turns around and looks me in the eye.

"Me too. I overreacted." He whispers. He grabs my hand.

"I will prove to you that you can trust me." He says. We both walk to the car, hand in hand.

*skip ride*

Once we arrive at the mall, me and the girls go one way, and the boys go in the other.

After a good hour of walking around, I have like 6 bags of clothes. Me and the other girls have gotten really close. Then I remember my deal with Matt.I pull Lauren aside and ask her.

"Do you like Matt?" I ask. She looks down and blushes.

"Umm yeah." She says. "But you can't tell anyone!" She says.

"I won't but I want you to know that Matt likes you." I say winking.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yep. You should tell him how you feel." I say.

"Okay I will right now." She says and walks away. I'm left alone. I look around and can't see anyone. I start walking to the car. That's where we were heading. I get outside and I feel someone grab me. They cover my eyes and my mouth. I bite the persons hand but the keep it there. I get lifted and put into a car. Then I feel something like a rag cover my mouth.

Then everything went black.

-----------------
A/N

This literally took me a week to write because I had no ideas. I'm sorry it's late. I'm starting to get some ideas.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren

Final word count: 1045