Chapter 21

Reagan's POV:

Hayes is coming back today. I haven't seen him in a week. I have been getting notes for a week. Sometimes twice a day. Shawn keeps trying to stay with me but I keep pushing him away. I'm such a terrible sister. I've been refusing to talk to anyone. I keep pushing the ones I love away. I have gotten about 8 letters since the writing on the mirror. They say things like:

"Almost there"

Or

"I'm on my way"

Or

"Did you miss me?"

I haven't told anyone. He said if anyone found out he would take them instead of me. I can't let that happen. That's why I'm pushing everyone away. I don't want them to go through what I went through. I have to take a shower because I haven't in almost a week. I've been to scared. I have to though, Hayes is coming home and I don't want him to leave me alone. I go to the bathroom and lock the door.

Josette's POV:

Me and Ella are really concerned about Reagan. She got better and she's getting worse again. We keep trying to figure out what's wrong but I can't find anything. We decide to go up to Reagan's room to talk to her. When we get there we hear the shower running so we decide to sit down. When we sit down a piece of paper falls out from under her pillow. I wonder what this is. I open it and Ella looks over my shoulder.

"I'm coming for you Hunny."

I gasp. I pick her pillow up and find about 8 more.

"I hope you missed me."

"I'm coming for you."

"Almost there."

"I will make sure you're in more pain this time."

"Nobody will find you this time."

"Just wait till I get my hands on you"

"I missed you."

"Tell anyone and Hayes is dead."

All of them are signed with the name Austin. I have to tell Shawn. Me and Ella take the notes to Shawn's room but when I get there I find him on a corner with blood dripping down his arm and a razor in his hand. His face pales. He drops the razor.

"S-Shawn. What are you doing?" I ask. I feel tears building up in my eyes. I give the rest of the notes to Ella and tell her to go wait downstairs and Shawn will be down in a second. I walk over to Shawn and help him clean his arm.

"Why Shawn?"

"You wouldn't understand." He says.

"I might." I say as I roll up my sleeves and show him my fading scars. He gasps.

"Oh my god." He says and gets up. He kisses my arm.

"Shawn please talk to me. Why are you doing this to yourself?" I ask.

"I can't stop blaming myself for what happened to Reagan. Then she got better and I stopped but she got worse again and I feel like it's my fault." He says.

"Shawn it's not your fault. It's nobody's fault except that idiot austin. Speaking of which, he escaped the cops, he's after Reagan again. That's why she's worse. He has been sending her notes. I found them under her pillow. I came to tell you. Ella went to tell the others." I say.

"I have to see them. Where's Reagan?" He asks.

"In the shower." I say.

"Go to her room and don't leave. Bring her downstairs when she's out of the shower." He says. I nod and make my way to Reagan's room.

Ella's POV:

I gathered everyone in the living room. Hayes and Nash came home so nobody questioned it. Then Shawn came downstairs.

"Ella where are the notes?" He says.

"What notes?" Carter asks.

"That Austin kid that took Reagan escaped the police and he's after Reagan again. He's been sending her notes." I say.

"What?!" Hayes yells.

"Why didn't she tell us?" Cameron asks.

"He threatened to kill Hayes if she told anyone." I say.

"What?!" They all yell.

"Reagan is risking her life for me?" Hayes asks.

"Yeah." I say. He gets up and runs to the stairs where Reagan starts coming down the stairs. He runs up to Reagan and kisses her. She looks surprised but starts to kiss back. I could barley hear what he said but I think he said I love you and she said it back. They are cute. They should just date already.

"So when are you guys going to date?" I ask. Hayes turns to Reagan.

"Reagan Elizabeth Mendes, will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asks.

"Of course." Reagan says. They both go up to Reagan's room.

"No Sex!" Shawn and Nash yell. Hayes flips them off. We all laugh.

-skip to dinner-

Shawn asked me to go get Reagan and Hayes to eat. I start my walk up the stairs and I go to Reagan room. I knock and then I go in. But the room is empty.

-------------------------
A/N

I rewrote this five times. I'm sorry it sucks. I literally have to ideas. I had to get Hayes and Reagan together because is almost over. It decided I'm ending it either on chapter 25 or 30. I'm not writing a sequel because I don't know what I'd put in it. Sorry again. If you have any ideas leave them in the comments. I would give you credit.

Stay beautiful!💕

Vote, comment, share!

--Lauren

Final word count: 913