Chapter 9

Reagan's POV:

As soon as the doctors said I could leave we packed up our stuff and left. I was put on antidepressants. Even the doctors think I'm a freak.

When we get back to the hotel I tell Shawn that I'm going for a walk. It took me an hour to get him to agree. I make it down to the lobby and I accidentally run into someone. Both of us falling to the floor.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I say.

"It's completely okay" the person says.

I look up and find a boy around my age. And an attractive boy may I add.

"Hi I'm Reagan." I say.

"I'm Tyler." He says. He has amazing blue eyes.

"I was about to go for a walk, would you like to come with me?" I ask.

"Sure, that'd be great." He says.

"So Reagan, wanna play 20 question to get to know each other better?" Tyler asks.

"Umm yeah sure. You go first?" I ask.

"Yeah, um favorite color?" He asks.

"I really like the color neon green." I say.

"Me too!" He says.

"Umm do you have any siblings?" I ask.

"I have two actually. I have a sister named Sofia and a brother named Jackson." He says.

"I have a brother. His name is Shawn." I say.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks.

"No. Nobody where I'm from actually likes me. I'm the loser of the school." I say.

"Oh I'm home schooled so I don't really have any friends." He says looking down.

"Where are you from?" I say trying to change the subject.

"I'm from Canada." He says.

"Really? Where in Canada? I'm from Toronto." I say.

"I'm from Toronto too!" He says.

"That's awesome!" I say.

-Skip rest of walk-

By the time we're back it's pretty late. Me and Tyler have become quite close from this. I found out a lot about him. I told him about my depression and he was very comforting. I think me and him are gonna get along quite well.

Tyler and me say good bye as he walks into his hotel room. I found out he was here in LA because he won some tickets to see his favorite band play. When I get back to my room there is a very angry Shawn in the door way.

"Where have you been?!" He asks.

"I told you I was going for a walk." I say.

"Yeah you said that six hours ago!" He yells. Wow. Was I really gone for that long?

"Oh. I lost track of time. I made a friend." I say. His expression softens.

"Really? What's her name?" He asks.

"HIS name is Tyler. He's actually from Canada too!" I say.

"What?" He asks.

"I said his name is Ty-" Shawn cuts me off.

"I heard what you said. You can't see him again." He says.

That makes me pretty mad. First he leaves for months and moths and doesn't even bother to call and then he thinks he can control my life? Who does he think he is?!

"No. I will see him. In a little amount of time he has been there for me more than you have! You left me. I have nobody. And I finally I find someone to talk to and you think you can tell me I can't hang out with them. No. That's not how it works!" I yell.

Then I leave.

----------------
A/N

Soooooo I updated.

I think I should start doing word counts. So I will.

Word count: 595

Picture is Tyler.

Hope you liked the chapter!

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren