Chapter 4

Reagan's POV:

The thoughts going through my mind are dangerous. If someone could read my mind they would instantly think I'm insane.

But how do I escape? How do I leave this hell people call life. It's like I've already died and this is that after life. But that's not true. At least I don't think it is.

I can't do it tonight because Shawn is home and I don't want him in pain. But then again he will probably be happy I'm gone.

Nash and Hayes just left and Shawn is helping me pick up dinner.

"Hey Reagan. Earlier you said you wanted to talk to me. You can now." He said.

Shit. I didn't think this through. I'm not gonna tell him now. I probably won't ever tell him. But I need to make something up.

"Oh I just wanted to know how you're doing and what it's like being famous." I say.

"I'm great. Better than ever actually. Being famous is amazing. It makes you feel like nobody can touch you. Like so many people support you and what you're doing, and it makes you feel so loved. I couldn't be happier." He says.

Lucky him.

Maybe I should tell him. Tell him how I feel while he's getting all the love and I don't get any. But that would make me selfish. I should tell him because he's my brother and he deserves to know.

"Shawn that's not what I wanted to talk to you about." I say looking down. "Can we sit and talk please?" I ask. "Of course." He says. We walk upstairs to my room.

"What's up buttercup?" He asks. It's now or never.

"Shawn ever since you left my life has been hell. I have no friends and nobody to talk to. I don't remember that last time I saw mom or dad. They're always away on business trips. Hayes and his friends started bullying be. I know you're probably mad but please don't be. I deserve it." I say. I look up and tears are streaming down his face. Then I roll up my sleeves.

All my scars are visible. Shawn stands up. He balls his fists. Then he leaves the room. I hear the front door open and close. I know where he's going. I immediately chase after him.

I run right through the front door of Hayes' house. Luckily his parents aren't home. As soon as I get there Shawn is throwing punches as Hayes. Hayes has a bloody nose and a cut lip. Nash immediately pulls Shawn off of Hayes.

"What the hell was that for man!" Nash shouts. He comes over and picks me up. He brings me to the middle of the three of them and puts me down. He rolls up my sleeves.

"You're fucking brother caused these!" Shawn yells. I've never seen him this angry. He's usually such a calm and understanding person. Hayes looks upset. I don't know why though. And Nash just looks disappointed.

"Reagan did I really cause these?" Hayes asks. Tears forming in his eyes. I look away because I know if he cries I will too. I pull my sleeves back down and I run out of the house.

This isn't what I wanted to happen.
-----------------
A/N

I've been very very very busy lately and I'm sorry it's a little late.

Hope you liked the chapter!

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren