Chapter 12

Reagan's POV:

Today is the last day of Magcon. I get to go home tomorrow. Yesterday Hayes was being really nice to me. I was so confused.

*flashback*

"Hey Reagan! I have a question." Hayes said.

"Um okay. What is it?" I ask.

"Remember when we were younger I used to call you cutie?" He asks.

"Um yeah. Why?"'I ask.

"Because I think I'm gonna start calling you that again." He says. Then walks away.

*end of flashback*

Also something happened last night. I was so shocked.

*flashback*

I was in the hallway walking back to my room after Magcon. I stopped at the elevator. Hayes cam up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waste.

"Hey cutie." He said.

"Hayes what are you doing?" I ask.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." He said. Then he crashes his lips on to mine. And for some reason, I kiss back. Once we pull apart, he smirks then walks away.

*end of flashback*

He fucking kissed me! And I kissed back! Today we are going to an interview. For some reason they wanted me in it. Right now we are on our way to the stage they held Magcon on. After a good 30 minutes of sitting and waiting for the interviewers to come, they finally arrive. We all form a circle. I'm next to Shawn and Cameron. Hayes is across from me.

"So guys, who here is in a relationship?" The interviewer asks.

Carter and Shawn raise their hand.

"Can you tell us the names of the lucky ladies?" The interviewer asks.

"My girlfriends name is Josette." Shawn says.

"My girlfriends name is Ella." Carter says.

"That's cute. Do any of you have your eyes on someone?" The interviewer asks.

The rest of the boys raise their hands.

"Wow." The interviewer says.

I look over at Hayes. He winks at me. I look away, probably blushing.

"So Reagan, what's it like having Shawn as your brother?" The interviewer asks.

"It has it's ups and downs." I say, looking at my older brother.

"Can you explain what you mean?" The interviewer says.

"Well it's hard to have a famous brother. I never get to see him. And sometimes when I need him he won't be there. It's hard. But also my brother is living his dream and I'm so proud of him and he's happy so I should be happy." I say.

"I heard you just lost a loved one a few days ago. How are you? The interviewer asks. I feel my eyes watering. This is something I didn't want happening.

"I'm uh- im- I- can't do this." I say running off. I run down the halls and up the stairs. The elevator was taking too long. I run in to my room and shut the door. I sit on the bed bawling my eyes out.The door opens and closes. I fell someone sit next to me. They wrap their arms around me. I hug them and cry into them. At first I think it's Shawn but then I smell their cologne. I know it's Hayes.

"Hayes where's Shawn?" I ask.

"He's yelling at the interviewer. I know you probably don't want me here but I didn't want you to be alone." He says.

"Hayes why are you being so nice to me?" I ask.

"Because Reagan, I love you. I always have. I was a douche before. I thought popularity mattered more than love and I was so wrong. Reagan I'm so sorry for all I did to you. I really didn't mean it. When I saw you with Matt that one day I snapped. I thought you liked him and I didn't want to see the girl I love fall in love with someone else." He says.

"Hayes I don't know if I can trust you. I really like you. But I don't know if I love you because I can't trust you. I just don't want my heart to be broke by you again." I say.

"Then I will prove to you that I love you." He says.

After that we just kind of laid there cuddling. I soon fell asleep.

*next morning*

"Reagan, wake up." Someone says shaking me. I open my eyes to find my brother starring at me.

"What Shawn?" I say.

"Well one, we have a flight to get to, and two, you and Hayes are in the same bed." He says. Only when he said that did I realize that Hayes' arms were still wrapped around my waste. I start blushing them I get up trying not to wake Hayes.

"Oh, and wake up Hayes because he has a flight too." Shawn says while walking out the door. I sigh and turn to Hayes.

"Hayesssssssssss." I say shaking him.

"Whaaaaaaattttt?" He asks sleepily.

"Get uuuuup." I say.

"Nooooooo." He says.

"But you have a fliiiiiiggghhhtttt." I say. His eyes pop open.

"Crap I forgot." He says.

"Good morning beautiful." He says kissing my cheek. I start blushing and he chuckles.

"You're cute when you blush." He says making me blush even more.

"Hayes just get ready." I say.

"Fine." He says.

He goes to the bathroom to shower. I decide I'm just going to take one when I get home. I open my suit case and look for some sweats. I can't find any.

"Hayesssssssss. Can I borrow some sweat pants?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure." He says.

I open his suitcase and find a pair of sweat pants. I put them on and then I throw on a random tee shirt. Once I'm done Hayes comes out in just a towel. I'm facing a mirror and I can't help but stare. He has an amazing body.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He says, winking at me. I start blushing. He grabs his clothes and goes back in the bathroom and puts them on. He comes out and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm glad I'm getting you back Reagan. So glad." He says, kissing my cheek.

"Oh and by the way, you look hot in my clothes."
---------------------
A/N

So I updated! And it's a decent length I think. It's kinda just a filler chapter but it was longer than I expected!

Hope you like it! I will probably be updating more often now that summer break has started!

Stay beautiful! 💕

--Lauren

Final word count: 1072