Chapter 6

Reagan's POV:

We made it to the hotel. After my little talk with Hayes me and Matt left the airport and came here. I told Shawn before I left though.

"Reagan please tell me what's going on. I promise I won't think of you any differently. You're basically my sister." Matt says.

I don't know if I should but I know he will find out from Shawn if I don't.

"Me and Hayes used to be really good friends since we were little. As soon as we hit middle school he changed. He started bullying me. I got really depressed and started cutting. It hasn't gotten any better." I say.

"Reagan I really think you should talk to him. It seems like he's trying to fix things. And if you talk to him and he says something fucked up then I will personally beat the shit out of him. I love you Reagan. Please stop hurting yourself over someone stupid." Matt says.

We hug. Someone knocks at the door and since it's my room I get up to answer it. I open the door and Hayes is standing there with tears in his eyes.

"Reagan please! I just want to talk to you!" He says.

"Fine." I say. Im only doing this for Matt. Me and Hayes walk in. I go over to Matt.

"I'm gonna talk to him. I'll text you when I'm done and I will tell you what happened. Thank you so much, for everything." I whisper in his ear. He stands up and hugs me, then leaves.

I turn to Hayes, and he looks mad. His face is red and his fists are in balls.

"Um are you okay?" I ask him kinda scared. He starts walking towards me. I start backing away but a there's a wall behind me. He sees that I'm scared and he calms down some.

"I should have known. You being the little slut you are, going around dating my friends. What if Shawn found out?!" He yells.

Um what?

"Hayes what are you talking about?" I ask.

"You know. You and Matt. Are you happy! No you're probably using him for his fame because you're an attention seeking whore!" He yells.

Ouch.

The urge to cut is strong but I can't till he leaves.

"Me and Matt aren't dating. He has a girlfriend. And she's beautiful." I say.

"Then you're helping him cheat! You whore! Why don't you just kill yourself already!" He yells.

Fine.

"Get out." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yell.

He leaves immediately. Why can't I be happy? Why can't I have something to smile about? Maybe Hayes is right, maybe I should kill myself.

I run the the bathroom and I find all the pills I can. I find my razor and I make the cuts. The blood starts running down my arm and I take the pills. Maybe I'll be happier now. Maybe, just maybe.

And then everything goes black.