Chapter 13

Reagan's POV:

We are on our flight back home. I'm sitting next to Shawn because he wanted to spend time with me. Shawn told me before we left for the airport that he had a week until he had to go to the next Magcon. I don't think I'm going to go to that one though. Josette is coming with us to stay for the week. I think it will be nice to have her there. Then I'll have someone to talk to when nobody else will talk to me.

I think Josette and Hayes are sitting together. Nash got stuck sitting next to some old man. There is a kid behind him who keeps kicking his seat. He looks like he might kill someone. Right now Shawn is sleeping so I get up and walk over to Nash.

"Do you want to switch seats?" I ask Nash.

"Reagan you don't have to do that." He says.

"Really, it's fine. I'll be okay. Just take a nap or something. I'll take care of the child." I say.

"Thank you so much!" He says. He stands up and gives me a hug.

"I'm so sorry about my brother. If he ever does this again just let me know and I'll beat him up." He says.

"Thanks Nash." I say. He walks to my old seat carful not to wake up Shawn. I sit in Nash's old seat. The kid starts kicking my seat. I turn around.

"Hey buddy. Listen I'm very tired and I would appreciate it if you'd stop kicking my seat?" I ask him politely.

"Sure." He says. I turn back around just for him to start kicking it again. I turn back to him.

"Is that your mom sitting next to you?" I ask, pointing to the women sitting next to him.

"Yeah." He says.

"Excuse me ma'am." I say.

"Yes?" She asks.

"I was wondering if you could keep your child from kicking my seat? I'm very tired and I can't sleep." I say.

"Yes. I'm very sorry." She says. I turn back around. The kicking stops. I smile to myself and go to sleep.

--skip to end of flight--

When I wake up, I wake up to someone poking my cheek. I open my eyes to see Hayes poking me.

"Reagan the plane landed and we need to get off." He says.

"Okay." I say. I stand up but I almost fall because I'm still half asleep.

"Reagan do you want me to carry you?" He asks.

"No, I'm too fat anyway." I say standing up. I get my bag down and I start walking. I almost fall like five times. I feel my feet lift from the ground.

"Hayes put me down!" I say.

"No you're going to fall and hurt yourself." He says.

"Just put me down until we at least get to Shawn so I can give him my bag and then you can give me a piggyback ride." I say. I really don't want him to but it's the only way I can get him to put me down.

He puts me down and we walk out. I see Shawn, Josette, and Nash. We walk over to them and I give Shawn my bag.

"Can you carry this please?" I ask.

"Sure. Why?" He asks. Before I can answer Hayes picks my up again.

"Hayes I said piggyback." I say. He puts me down.

"Fine, then get on my back." He says.

"But I don't want to hurt you!" I say. He looks down and mumbles something along the lines of "you could never hurt me the way I hurt you."

I walk behind him and jump on his back. I don't want him to be sad. I know I shouldn't but I truly do care about him. He looks behind him and smiles.

"Thank you for giving me a chance Reagan. I've hurt you so badly in the past and I really regret it." He says.

"I want to be able to trust you again. Prove to me that I can." I say.

"I will." He says.

I feel myself getting sleepy again and I fall asleep to Hayes walking with me on his back.

Hayes' POV:

As I'm walking I feel Reagan rest her head on my shoulder. She's probably falling asleep again. With as much as she's sleeping, I'm assuming she hasn't been sleeping well.

Once we get to the car I don't know what to do. Gently I put her down but still support her and pick her up bridal style. Then I put her in the car. I sit next to her and let her lay her head on my shoulder.

--skip car ride--

I've we arrive at her house I take her out of the car. I bring her to her room, and lay her down. I walk downstairs and sit next to Shawn.

"Listen Hayes, you're one of my best friends, but if I find out you've continued to harass my sister, I will have to beat the shit out of you." He says. I've never seen Shawn so serious. It's actually kind of scary.

"I promise I won't." I say.

"I love her." I say.

"I swear to god Hayes if you break her heart-" I cut him off.

"You'll beat the shit out of me, I know." I say. He smiles as if he's satisfied with what I said.

"Go back upstairs and lay down with my sister. But do NOT have sex with her. I'm a room over." He says. I'm actually surprised Shawn is letting me stay in her room. I walk upstairs but I stop half way.

"Thank you Shawn." I say.

"Don't make me regret it." He says.

I walk upstairs and go into Reagan's room. I walk to the side of her bed. I take my shirt off then I get under the covers. I don't know why everyone is forgiving me. I wouldn't forgive myself.

-------------------
A/N

Another filler. Stuff will happen in the next chapter I promise! I might update again later. Depends on how I feel.

Hope you liked the chapter!

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren

Final word count: 1033