Chapter 8

Hayes' POV:

It's been three days. Three days since Reagan tried to kill herself. She still hasn't woken up. Matt found out why she tried to kill herself. He's making me tell Shawn. I told him I would but I probably won't. I know I should but he'd kill me.

The doors open and I doctor comes over. He knows me Shawn Matt and Carter pretty well because we haven't left since we got here. The rest of the boys come and go but they didn't know Reagan that well. He comes over to us. What he says next I never expected to hear.

"Reagan is awake."

We all instantly stand up. We all rush to her room and she's sitting in the hospital bed.

Reagan's POV:

When I wake up I have no idea where I am. Then I remember everything. I tried to kill myself. I failed. I have so many questions. The door to my rook opens and four people come in. Shawn, Matt, Carter, and the person I wanted to see least, Hayes.

"Reagan!" Shawn, Matt, and Carter scream. They rush to my side and hug me. Hayes just stands there.

"Who found me?" I ask. They all look at Hayes.

"Um I did." He says. Why did he come back after I told him to leave? Why did he leave after he told me to kill myself?!

"Why the fuck did you save me after you were the one that told me to kill myself?!" I scream. I'm tired of this!

"Wait what?!" Shawn says.

"You said what?!" Matt says.

"Why the fuck would you say that?!" Carter says.

"I didn't mean it! I was mad! Reagan I fucking love you!" He screams.

Wait what? No he doesn't. He just said that so they wouldn't be mad at him. I'm not falling for it this time.

"Get out." I say.

"What?" He says.

"I said GET OUT!" I yell. His eyes tear up and a tear falls down his cheek.

"Fine." He says. Then leaves.

Hayes' POV:

I just told her I love her and this is what happened. It's probably because I'm a fucking idiot. I bullied her for so long and for what? Popularity. I'm so stupid! She probably thinks I'm lying. I have to prove to her that I meant it.

I will prove it to her!

-----------------
A/N

So I updated! Like I said I will be updating a lot more when schools out for the summer.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren