Chapter 10

Reagan's POV:

Do you ever get this feeling inside. This feeling that you won't find love. This feeling that no matter what you do, nobody will love you. That's how I feel.

I'm sitting in my hotel room. It's where I've been for the past 2 days. It's where I plan to stay for the rest of the week, or at least until we leave.

Shawn hasn't even come by the fix his mess. The only person that has come is Tyler. Me and Tyler have become so much closer the past two days. I really like him.

I haven't heard from Hayes either. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. He's probably making plans to ruin my life more than he already has.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when theirs a knock at the door. Probably Tyler. I open the door and I see who I expected to see. Tyler was standing there with flowers.

"These are for you." He says. I feel my face heat up and I know I'm blushing. Then a pair of soft lips are placed on mine. It feels right but not how I thought it would feel. When his lips leave mine he looks worried.

"I'm so sorry!" He says.

"It's okay. I didn't mind. I actually kind of liked it." I say. He looks so relieved.

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Let's go for a walk around." He says. We walk out of the room. I have my room key with me. As soon as I leave the room I see Hayes. He looks pissed. He walks up to Tyler and he punches him in the face.

"Hayes what the fuck are you doing?!" I yell grabbing his arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He yells. Then storms off. What the fuck just happened? Quickly I'm by Tyler's side.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says. We stand up and I take him back to his room.

"I think you should rest. You look a little pale. Are you feeling okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, just tired." He says,

"Okay we'll get some rest." I say then leave.

-----
Tyler's POV:

Why don't people like me? What did I do to make people hate me so much. Even my parents hate me. They tell me how worthless I am everyday. I was a mistake. That's what my parents say.

I get out a pen and some paper.

I don't belong here. I don't belong with Reagan.

I start writing.

-skip half an hour-

Once my letter is complete I put it on the side table. Then I look for the rope I had in my bag. It was originally for something else but it will come in handy now. I tie it to a beam in the ceiling. I step on a chair. I put or around my neck then I step off the chair.

-----
Reagan's POV:

I went to check on Tyler. He's been in there for a good two or three hours. I walk down the hotel hallway. I open his door with the spare room key he gave me. I find a lifeless body hanging from the ceiling.

I run over and I untie the rope. I quickly call and ambulance. He can't die. I finally found someone to make me happy. Make me feel accepted and beautiful.

When the ambulance arrives he's put in the back. I go back up to his room to look for any reasons why he may have done this. I find a note on the bedside table.

It reads:

Whoever finds me I want to apologize now. If it's Reagan then I owe the biggest apology to you. You loved me when nobody else would. I know this seems selfish but this is what will make me happy. I need to be happy. I've been sad for too long. I didn't tell you but I've had bad depression for a long time. I used to get bullied. Not only by people my age but by my parents. They told me I'm worthless. Now I realize I actually am. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I will always love you.

Xx Tyler❤️

Quickly I pull out my phone. I call Matt.

"Hey Reagan, what's up?" He asks.

"I need you to drive me to the hospital, now." I say.

"What? Why? Is something wrong?" He asks.

"Yeah. My boyfriend just tried to kill himself. An ambulance came and took him to the hospital but I stayed back to find a reason to why he did it. I have to go see him." I say crying over the phone.

"I'll be right there." He says. What would I do without Matt. When he arrives we hop in the car and leave.

When we come through the door a doctor has just come out when I hear Tyler's name being called. I run up to the doctor.

"Is he okay?" I ask.

"I'm sorry. Tyler didn't make it."

-------------------
A/N

I worked really hard to come up with ideas. I want to start writing more long chapters like this one.

Anyways, hope you liked the chapter!

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren

Final word count: 882