Chapter 10: Perfect Timing

Maurice Gray

Maurice Gray

I was having a great night with my people when I got a call from Catori's mother saying it was an emergency and she needed to see me. She wouldn't take no for an answer and she wouldn't stop calling. She had me by my balls and I had no choice but to leave the club and see what she wanted. 
Her fucking time couldn't get more perfect, after the little show Nala put on l, I wanted to take her up to VIP and get a lap dance or two...... possible a strip tease. Really i was down with whatever tonight as long as I had my baby I was good.

But my phone just wouldn't stop fuckinnn' rinnginnnnnnnn'...

I need to go make a run really fast" I palmed her ass.
"Where you going?"

"Nowhere important, I forgot about a meeting at the Aria. It's for a party they want me to host and I'm already 3 hours late... it was at 10. " I lied through my fuckin' teeth.

"You and your timing" I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"I know imma work on it one day" I kissed her forehead
" Aye don't be out here bending random bitches over without my supervision. I'll be back in about 30 minutes. Don't leave without me" I yelled over the music as I walked and disappeared behind the DJ booth. I ran out the side door and stood in front of my Benz. Whipping my phone I'm out I sent the Ammika my aunts address to meet me there. I know I shouldn't have gave her that but I couldn't take the chance of anyone seeing me with her. Plus, the kids and everyone should be sleep by now.

I made my way through some traffic on the strip and hit the highway doing about 100. I saw a trooper and I know for a fact his bitch ass clocked me but he knew he couldn't keep up so he didn't even bother.

Pulling into my drive way in about 10 minutes I saw the living room light on.
"Fuck" I hissed as I approached the front door, I was hoping she was asleep when this girl came. I needed to make this as quick as possible so I can make it back to Nala.

Using my key I opened the front door walking in and closed it behind me. I eased my way into the living room trying not to Make much noise when I saw Ammika and my Aunt who was in her robe and bonnet staring at me.

How the fuck she beat me here??
"Hey TT" I greeted sheepishly as I fidgeted with my keys in my right hand. "S-sup Meek..."
"You two play nice" Bella said pushing her self to her feet. "Im going to bed."
She walked over to me and before she walked pass me to head up her steps she gently grabbed my arm.

"Be the gentleman I know that you are" she whispered. "Handle this with....... care..."
I nodded rubbing the back of my hand over my face. She stood on the tip of her toes and kissed my cheek and headed back to bed.