Chapter 20: Feels New

Nala Karrington

"Good morning beautiful.."
I heard Q's voice echo threw my throbbing head. God only knows how much I had to drink last night. 
I sat up in the bed with my legs crossed and was barely able to keep my eyes open from all the sunlight hitting me from all side of the room.

"Can you like... close the blinds or something?" I asked grabbing a pillow from behind me and placing it over my face.

"No problem baby.." I hear him say as he say something on the bed. From the sound it made, it must have been a bowl on a plate or something. " I pulled the dimming shade down for you."

I groaned

"For someone who owns a club I would think you would be able to handle your liquor." He snickered as he gently pried the pillow from me. Once I finally opened my eyes I was in awe.

I was surrounded by natural rock formations and the prettiest mountains

I was surrounded by natural rock formations and the prettiest mountains. Even through the shades that tinted the windows, I could tell the sky was the perfect shade of blue, reminiscent of the ocean.

"This is beautiful." I whispered

"Not as beautiful as you.." Q added as he sat by my side placing a food tray in front of my folded legs. I looked down and saw some French toast, scrambled eggs, sausage and orange juice.

He laid back locking his fingers behind his head. I looked over to thank him and his chiseled six pack caught me off guard. With every rise and fall of his mid section my eyes trailed lower and lower until they stopped where his V line met the elastic of his Dulce and Gabana briefs the sat an inch above the bulge that was cover by the band of his sweatpants. Did I forget to mention black sweatpants were my new favorite.

I was so flustered by gods creation that It did not dawn on me that I was sitting in this bed in nothing but a tank top on that didn't belong to me

I was so flustered by gods creation that It did not dawn on me that I was sitting in this bed in nothing but a tank top on that didn't belong to me. That is until I felt my left Brest peaking out the side. I gasped internally and I adjusted the tank top on my chest.