Chapter 23: Scheming for Her...

King

King

It has been months since I've been in Cali and I can honestly say I don't miss it! I been in Miami for months living in the studio, trying to get my project rolling on my own since my bullshit ass "MeNtOr"
Maurice been trying to blackball me cause he fucked up his own relationship.

I never tried anything with Nala that would cross the line when they were together; I kept my hands to myself. But now that they are nomore... it's my time.

He should already know she ain't gone be single for ever. She too beautiful for that and deserves the world. I may not be able to give her everything she deserves yet, but I will. AND he won't stop me!

I heard Labron and his crew was gone b in the building tonight and I think her baby daddy was still on his overseas tour so tonight will be perfect and all mine.

When I walk through the doors it was packed per usual, there were fine females from wall to wall and it was some money in there too. If I wasn't on a mission to get Nala, I'd be a lucky man. There were a couple I spotted in the door that I wanted to take down.

I slithered through the crowd of people and up to the entrance of Nala's VIP door. I fixed my shirt and ran my hand through my facial hair trying to tame it, I had to look presentable for my girl.

I opened the door and walked in seeing everything neatly placed like it usually was when I came up here. I made my way to her office door noticing it was cracked. I decided to invite myself in. The room was full of flowers; I felt like turning around because I came in this bitch empty handed and some Nigga was out her buying her whole rose bushes and shit.

As I entered the room I purposely stepped on some
"Nala!" I called looking down, making sure I didn't stain my shoes, "you here?!!"

"You just missed her." I heard a familiar voice replying from her desk. My head shots up in the directions of her desk because I knew for a fact that wasn't Maurice and I already knew why that muthafucka was here!
When I looked up, my blood began to boil. I really couldn't believe this Nigga was standing a in Nala's office right now.
"Man what the fuck are you doing here?!!"